Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dueling nanos.

spazizz

On 3/22/2021 at 12:38 AM, jarviz said:

Are you dosing your tanks? or just keeping up frequent water changes?

Neither ha. I do a water change maybe once a month some times every two. My hard corals would certainly grow faster if I dosed or did more water changes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 10:01 AM, Jaren45 said:

Is the macro of that frogspawn really that purple in real life? Beautiful tank i've never seen some of these leathers

Many corals pic I take are very accurate to what they look like in real life but it does depend on what color temp my lights are at when I take the pics. The frog spawn shot was under bluer light I think, it’s very purple irl. Thank you, I’ve been keeping an eye out for uncommon leathers. 

• Like 1

I’m trying to decided what to use for a sump. With a 40 breeder I’m left with 6-7 inches for a top off container underneath the stand. With 20g long I can fit some thing much bigger for ato. I don’t know what is more valuable, more sump space/water volume or more top off capacity. Any one with experience with bigger aquariums can chime in.

I don’t plan on having much in the sump, maybe a skimmer and fuge/frag area. Nothing is set in stone.

CA4E1AFA-DC56-46DF-A048-AAFB0F638476.thumb.jpeg.fe5df854f03fd2cd6d6788b54759f57e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, spazizz said:

Ha i had no idea it was published yet!

Now it’s official - you’re extra famous! Looks great!! I need to go pick up an issue from my LFS. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...