Coral Vue Hydros

WTB: Crabs

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

Yea, but that’s crab probably wasn’t the definition of evil. This crab looks down right evil😂

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, OverCookedRock said:

He looks no nice :c

Literally has red eyes 👀 

The tank is next to my bed and no lid... so I keep thinking he is going to crawl out onto my face and stare me down with those eyes :scarry:

• Haha 4
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

Yes, it is an easier SPS. Do you have frogspawn? I have some of that... came with the tank I bought, it was in rough shape but has been recovering. I will have to look how long priority shipping takes to get to you to see what can survive. 

Ok, that’s fine. I have a hammer right now that I got from WV Reefer. No frogspawn as of right now. I would like some, it would add some more movement to the tank

1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

The tank is next to my bed and no lid... so I keep thinking he is going to crawl out onto my face and stare me down with those eyes :scarry:

Good thing my tank is on the other side of my room😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

I feel like he would be a very interesting crab to observe at night😂

a cheap red led used as a moonlight, since inverts can't see red, and you could watch all the night-time crab parties. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
16 hours ago, Tamberav said:

a cheap red led used as a moonlight, since inverts can't see red, and you could watch all the night-time crab parties. 

I’ll have to look into a cheap red led.

Hey @EthanPhillyCheesesteak, do you plan to create a build thread?  I'm actually finishing a soft cycle for a pico pest tank too!  No clue what I'm going to do though, because the more I look in to it, the more I honestly don't care to have some pests in there, ya know? I don't want a brown and ugly pest tank. I want pretty pests.  LOL. 

• Like 1
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
36 minutes ago, TatorTaco said:

Hey @EthanPhillyCheesesteak, do you plan to create a build thread?  I'm actually finishing a soft cycle for a pico pest tank too!  No clue what I'm going to do though, because the more I look in to it, the more I honestly don't care to have some pests in there, ya know? I don't want a brown and ugly pest tank. I want pretty pests.  LOL. 

Yea, I’ll go ahead and make a build thread tonight. I’ll need to get pictures.

Just now, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

Yea, I’ll go ahead and make a build thread tonight. I’ll need to get pictures.

I’m not as much looking for pretty pests, just pests that are unique and look awesome😂

I sent several messages to big name coral vendors asking if they have any pests.  Of course, they said they kill on-sight so they had nothing.  Sent a message to KP Aquatics asking about gorilla crabs.  They do sell mantis, but I fear it'd just become too reclusive since I'm always in front of this tank.  

If you do find a good source of nasties, could you PM me?  I'm having a much more difficult time sourcing them than I thought locally. 

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
11 hours ago, TatorTaco said:

I sent several messages to big name coral vendors asking if they have any pests.  Of course, they said they kill on-sight so they had nothing.  Sent a message to KP Aquatics asking about gorilla crabs.  They do sell mantis, but I fear it'd just become too reclusive since I'm always in front of this tank.  

If you do find a good source of nasties, could you PM me?  I'm having a much more difficult time sourcing them than I thought locally. 

Yes, I will pm you, but as of right now, I’m having no luck.

• Recommended Discussions