Top Shelf Aquatics

Community Website Update [Complete]

Christopher Marks

Yes, this is my first time on since yesterday, and im all jacked up. Crome on my I-pad’s layout is crossed up.

There is also no top of page icon anymore😫 

The new layout displays really large text and stuff looks generally ugly now especially on the front page. This affects all browsers on my computer, not just one specific one. It looks like the css was messed up or something. The search dialog at the very top opens to the left and goes off the side of the screen. Additionally, sometimes it doesn't display or the text overwrites the magnifying glass icon. If these are intended changes, well honestly, it looked a lot better before this update...

image.thumb.png.b51c648df280757b783241a72ad6ba91.png

The weird ugly large text text here: 

image.png.3362164c9797517cf65e95210890e7ac.png

Christopher Marks

Hi friends!

We're facing a network issue today that is causing brief outages, my apologies. Our systems admin is working on a solution, but we may have a few more hiccups along the way today. Thanks for your patience!

• Like 4
Christopher Marks

There will be a brief period of downtime tonight starting at 1AM EST (2 hours from now) while we migrate to a new server, this should resolve any further issues that we were seeing yesterday.

Thank you for your understanding! ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Community Website Updates
4 minutes ago, vegasgundog said:

Well you better get this back up! I want to see if @Nursecop818 goes against the crazy fish lady again!

• @nursecop818 
  • @nursecop818 
  • @nursecop818 

Hilarious, but I have to get up at 4:45 am to drive into The Medical Center of Houston and earn more money to pay for my crack.. I mean saltwater fish... addiction. The fish lady gets a pass while I concentrate on sick kids for a day. Or three, however many hit in a row. Your comment actually did make me laugh out loud though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Community Website Update [Complete]
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic
Christopher Marks

I hope everyone has been enjoying the new website speed improvements today after our server change last night, thanks for your patience while we worked out the issue. Please let me know if you notice any other issues or errors as you browse the site this week. 👍

excited danny pudi GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

• Like 5