inTank Media Baskets

Have you used Seachem Flourish?

ninjamyst

I started dosing Seachem Flourish every 2 weeks to keep my chaeto from turning white and to increase nutrients to combat dinos.  It worked great.  Chaeto turned back to green and healthy within days and dino slowly went away.  Just wondering if anyone else have also dosed Seachem Flourish in the past.  This is NOT the Seachem Flourish Iron, or Seachem Flourish Trace.  It's simply Seachem Flourish.  It does contain a trace amount of copper so I am worried I shouldn't dose this long term?

Only in my planted FW as well. I had a lot of black beard algae and squirting flourish directly on the algae would kill it. The flourish in conjunction with my army of Neocaridnia shrimp cleared up a hefty black beard algae infestation in a couple of weeks.

• Like 2
On 12/7/2018 at 3:52 AM, lkoechle said:

I have only used it in a fw planted tank.  I haven't ever used it in a salt.  Maybe @Weetabix7 has some experience since she has kept a lot of macro or @yoshii?

I haven't used it in fw or salt, sorry.

But you saw results with the Chaeto because yes, you are adding nutrients. But what else is in there? I'm not sure