SaltCritters.com

Anyone selling micro brittle stars or spaghetti worms?

dilnepenthes

Thats awesome tator I'll pm u soon. And that would be awesome if u could Mr. Potter, as a mere muggle I lack the magic to get these hitchhikers myself:)

2 minutes ago, dilnepenthes said:

Thats awesome tator I'll pm u soon. And that would be awesome if u could Mr. Potter, as a mere muggle I lack the magic to get these hitchhikers myself:)

I typically dont like shipping to new/low post count members though. The critters would be free, but the shipping cost non-refundable, via PP Friends and Family.  I have proper insulated boxes and heat/cold packs etc. Not worried about DOA, just worried about a chargeback lol 

5 minutes ago, TatorTaco said:

It’d be a better idea to go with @HarryPotter than me. He’s been here longer and I’ve never shipped critters before. 

Also, I only caught 2. 

F316D54E-3116-4241-996D-7EE6D4EE4913.jpeg

F1942E28-8D2D-418E-A0A0-24F257FF5C5D.jpeg

Yea, I just feel bad that they're gonna be flushed😂

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

I have a couple of bright red ones in my 20G, but I'm not in the US, unfortunately. 😕 

Lol it's cool, I have a feeling im gonna find a reefer here who has spaghetti worms, brittle stars, and maybe some asterinas they'd be glad to rid them selfs of:)

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
EfrainChicagoDeepdish

Hi.  Have we met?  My name is Chad.  I saw your ad for a tenant on the livestock classified forum.  You got a nice place there.

I am a polyclad flatworm.  I saw you were looking for a non-filter feeding invert and I must say, I am no filter feeder.  So when do I move in?  If you want to learn about me, check out my thread.  I can say, I don't do dishes; I have zero willpower with clams and snails; I will not embarrass you if you have company come over; I am down to watch The Office over and over again on the couch.  See!  I'm perfect your tank.

-Chad

• Haha 4
dilnepenthes
57 minutes ago, EfrainChicagoDeepdish said:

Hi.  Have we met?  My name is Chad.  I saw your ad for a tenant on the livestock classified forum.  You got a nice place there.

I am a polyclad flatworm.  I saw you were looking for a non-filter feeding invert and I must say, I am no filter feeder.  So when do I move in?  If you want to learn about me, check out my thread.  I can say, I don't do dishes; I have zero willpower with clams and snails; I will not embarrass you if you have company come over; I am down to watch The Office over and over again on the couch.  See!  I'm perfect your tank.

-Chad

Lol, well nice to meet u chad, from what i read on ur adventures you've been quite the troublemaker and have been a prime suspect behind the disappearance of your fellow tenants, but lucky for you i am willing to take u in as a tenant just as long as u leave frank the featherduster alone, hes been the perfect tenant for almost 2 years now and if i hear any complaints from frank about u, its straight to the smaller refugium closet for u.

• Haha 2
EfrainChicagoDeepdish

I'm not trouble.  I never admitted to that stuff.  Is it too late to let you know I have an 8 foot sectional sofa?  

I'll DM you. 

-Chad