Coral Vue Hydros

@HarryPotter Seller (SPS)

Banjo

Hi all,

I just received my order from HarryPotter. I am super impressed. I wish I took pictures of the packaging, it was very functional and I haven't really seen anything like it. Each coral was in an individual plastic specimen cup, plugged into a piece of styrofoam and floated upside down. It worked very well and nothing came dislodged. All frags look very healthy and he threw in two freebies! Some of the frag sizes were insanely generous, has great prices, and communication is top notch. Will definitely be doing business with him again in the future.

I ordered:

BC Spainbows

Red Planet

Purple Bonsai

Red & Orange Millis

Rainbow monti

He gave a freebie acro and a christmas monti!

Thanks!

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1674.JPG

• Like 3

Enjoy!! I’m glad everything arrived well. The purple bonsai already has some PE! It’ll color up more, as part of a dense colony the sides were a bit shaded. 

I used feedback from @xiaoxiy and @seabass- drilling smaller holes in the styrofoam (tighter fit for the plug) and making sure everything was dry before adding the packing peanuts. 

Pleasure doing business with you! 

Harry 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Enjoy!! I’m glad everything arrived well. The purple bonsai already has some PE! It’ll color up more, as part of a dense colony the sides were a bit shaded. 

I used feedback from @xiaoxiy and @seabass- drilling smaller holes in the styrofoam (tighter fit for the plug) and making sure everything was dry before adding the packing peanuts. 

Pleasure to to do business with you! 

Harry 

They're all starting to get some PE now. The unknown acro especially. Pictures aren't doing it justice, but polyps are almost fully out already! Here's a few more recent & updated pictures.

Definitely buy from this man if you're on the fence! You won't be disappointed.

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

• Like 1