inTank Media Baskets

Potter’s SPS (CLEAR MY RACKS!) Sale:

HarryPotter

HarryPotter
23 minutes ago, Banjo said:

Do you have pictures of the other acros you're selling as well? I'm in FL as well and interested. Shipping to 33990?

USPS overnight says $30 for 5lbs, which should be more than enough. 

HarryPotter
17 minutes ago, Aurortpa said:

I love millis...your red one is pretty.  I’m in Tampa Bay 33603, if you can estimate my shipping @HarryPotter, I may get several pieces from you.  I like all 3 millis above especially that red—gorgeous, might get a bigger frag of that.  Do you have other millis? 🙂. Also like the purple bonsai...  

USPS overnight says $35!

Have red Millipora, green Millipora (which is kind of gold with green), the orange one. I could cut one or two other types if you'd like. 

This was the red one in the morning, with just ambient sunlight. Its a stunner for sure!

wkYLiAp.jpg

Looking at my rack, I also have some red planet, Steve Elias teal stag, and a bunch others. I will try to take better photos if there is real interest- these were just casual ones. 

pHgYg9u.jpg

VOePkZa.jpg

Let’s start with:

-green milli with that amazing PE

-orange milli

-bigger frag of the red milli

-purple bonsai.

I prefer no plugs, I’ll just pop them off.

PM me the total price, payment arrangement, possible shipping days, with packing and shipping please and I’ll get back to you when I finish off work here or sometime inbetween, thanks!

HarryPotter
5 minutes ago, Aurortpa said:

Let’s start with:

-green milli with that amazing PE

-orange milli

-bigger frag of the red milli

-purple bonsai.

I prefer no plugs, I’ll just pop them off.

PM me the total price, payment arrangement, possible shipping days, with packing and shipping please and I’ll get back to you when I finish off work here or sometime inbetween, thanks!

I think a hundo, and can throw in a freebie? Shipping M-W next week if that works with you. I may need to cut a larger branch of the red milli depending on what I have on the rack, which should get 5 days to heal. 

Corals ship on plugs so that I can float them upside down during shipping, but you're more than welcome to take them off. 

Payment is PP, I send a WYSIWYG photo of your pack before payment so there is no confusion. 

• Thanks 1

Also interested in photos of the higher end stuff along with prices. Would be interested as well in getting a bigger cut of some of the colonies you have in the OP.

Thanks!

HarryPotter
3 minutes ago, Banjo said:

Also interested in photos of the higher end stuff along with prices. Would be interested as well in getting a bigger cut of some of the colonies you have in the OP.

Thanks!

Im south miami, any chance you’re local?  How big you get depends on how much you’d like to spend. The 3/4” frags are mostly pieces I’ve cut to stop warfare. 

HarryPotter
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

3/4 frags :whoa: those are boogers :lol:

Theyre clippings from warfare mostly. I let them encrust and color up, then it helps support the tanks Hey, I like growing from Booger’s!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Im south miami, any chance you’re local?  How big you get depends on how much you’d like to spend. The 3/4” frags are mostly pieces I’ve cut to stop warfare. 

Unfortunately no, I’m in Cape Coral.

Interested in:

Frags:

Purple bonsai

Rainbow montipora

Orange millipora

Red montipora

Mystery acropora possibly 

Also would like better pictures of the red planet, yellow efflo, and rainbow in Spain frags whenever you get a chance. 

Thanks!

HarryPotter
12 minutes ago, Banjo said:

Unfortunately no, I’m in Cape Coral.

Interested in:

Frags:

Purple bonsai

Rainbow montipora

Orange millipora

Red montipora

Mystery acropora possibly 

Also would like better pictures of the red planet, yellow efflo, and rainbow in Spain frags whenever you get a chance. 

Thanks!

Sounds good- I need to organize frags, since aurotpa is getting a handful, but will pm you WYSIWYG photos once I check inventory! 

Red planet: fully encrusted. 2 available 

xWG96IK.jpg

BC rainbow in Spain: 

bad photo, the white balance is off. The green and purple is much more defined. Fully encrusted, 1 available. 

TYq3lFd.jpg

Here is my yellow efflo colony:

Here is the Frag: 1 available. $$, it’s my only backup Frag.  The original colony from TCK died, and I am mixed about selling this frag. Not as yellow since it is kept much lower down. 

Zu7VvH5.jpg

To everyone asking about shipping............its the same no matter where you live...........hell its basically 45 or so plus whatever it costs hairball in supplies so basically just figure 60 to ship anywhere...........

You think UPS or Fed Ex is going to give a discount :lol:

• Haha 1
HarryPotter
1 minute ago, spectra said:

To everyone asking about shipping............its the same no matter where you live...........hell its basically 45 or so plus whatever it costs hairball in supplies so basically just figure 60 to ship anywhere...........

You think UPS or Fed Ex is going to give a discount :lol:

Pretty much- I see $35 for Florida, otherwise around $50. This is the estimate for 5lbs. The first box I ship (lucky @Aurortpa!) doesn’t have a “supplies” fee because I have an extra here 🙂

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the quick replies!

So what are we thinking total for:

Purple bonsai

Rainbow montipora

Orange millipora

Red millipora

Red planet

Rainbow in Spain

Include the shipping to 33990, which was $30 and whatever your packaging runs.

I recently got back into the hobby and have setup a Red Sea Max E170 and this haul would get me started nicely. I like that you’re also very close for shipping and are super responsive.

Just out of curiosity, how much are you pricing the efflo at? You seem apprehensive on selling it so I didn’t include it. Absolutely stunning colony you have!

• Like 1
HarryPotter
17 minutes ago, Banjo said:

Thanks for the quick replies!

So what are we thinking total for:

Purple bonsai

Rainbow montipora

Orange millipora

Red millipora

Red planet

Rainbow in Spain

Include the shipping to 33990, which was $30 and whatever your packaging runs.

I recently got back into the hobby and have setup a Red Sea Max E170 and this haul would get me started nicely. I like that you’re also very close for shipping and are super responsive.

Just out of curiosity, how much are you pricing the efflo at? You seem apprehensive on selling it so I didn’t include it. Absolutely stunning colony you have!

That sounds like a great list! 

However I am concerned whether these frags would do well in a newly started tank: acropora NEED stability-especially monitoring and/or dosing calcium and alkalinity. How you far along is the tank? Any photos? Acropora are not forgiving, unlike many other corals.

If anything, you could start with a bunch of montipora- red, green, Christmas, sunset, digitata, undata, there are tons of types. These guys are much more forgiving. 

Yeah, definitely a bit apprehensive on the efflo haha. Maybe what I originally paid: $60. The big colony will probably go into the upcoming 300 gallon tank, but it would be cool to grow another colony from the Frag here in my 70. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

That sounds like a great list! 

However I am concerned whether these frags would do well in a newly started tank: acropora NEED stability-especially monitoring and/or dosing calcium and alkalinity. How you far along is the tank? Any photos? Acropora are not forgiving, unlike many other corals.

If anything, you could start with a bunch of montipora- red, green, Christmas, sunset, digitata, undata, there are tons of types. These guys are much more forgiving. 

Yeah, definitely a bit apprehensive on the efflo haha. Maybe what I originally paid: $60. 

Haha, certainly. The aquarium is a new setup, but I moved most of what I had in my older established aquarium (8 years?) over to it when I purchased a new house. I just had that aquarium on autopilot for the last 3-4 years or so out of boredom of the hobby. I suppose I phrased it wrong by saying “got back into the hobby”, as I never really left. I meant my interest has been reignited with the new aquarium. The RSM has been up and running for about a month, but with my established live rock and several corals from my older tear down when I moved. I know what I’m getting into with acropora, haha. I am not currently dosing as there isn’t a need for it as I didn’t transfer over many corals. Though I appreciate the sentiment and that’s awesome of you to try and steer me in the right direction even if it was a loss of sale for you. 

HarryPotter
12 hours ago, the camaro show said:

Do you have any ora acros

Doesnt matter, ain’t shipping to you. I don't like your quantity of posts nor your post history. 

• Haha 1
the camaro show

What the heck did I do to you man chill out a bit I’m a nice guy just because I’m newer on here dosent mean I’m not a good guy

HarryPotter

Got a 100 more specimen containers! It’s my favorite way to ship- I float the coral upside down in the container, the Frag plug stuck in a piece of styrofoam. If it’s too big for the container I use a bag with the same foam method.

The containers are 20 cents a pop, sooooooo worth it. It is so easy compared to quadruple bagging something. Plus, they are sterile and come within a sticker that shows if the container was opened (I don’t use that, but kind of cool). 

I ship using 12x12x12 boxes, which I line with 3/4 foam insulation. No air gaps, I cut the foam using a table saw. After putting in the corals I fill any free space with packing peanuts, may add a hot/cold pack depending on the temperature, weigh it, and print out the label! 

D5TjU3x.jpg

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions