inTank Media Baskets

FS: NYOS Quantum 160 Skimmer (Very Good Condition) [three units total]

pimp4cheddar

Hello - 

Currently selling 3 NYOS Quantum 160 Skimmers. They are all in very good condition and have about 8 months of use. I gave them a good scrub down this weekend with vinegar and water so they should be fairly clean (unless you are OCD and want to disassemble them for spotless cleaning). 

There are a total of 3 for sale. New these retail for $499.99 + tax. These units are all very clean and work extremely well - absolutely nothing wrong with them, just a change in direction with the tanks they were on. 

• 2 of them are in perfect condition

[INDENT]

• I'm selling 2 of them for $XXX = Perfect Condition

[/INDENT]

• 1 of them has scratches on the body from placement in the sump and also has the top of the collection cup damaged (the glass broke off from the top of it. Still fits snug - but has a hairline crack. Can be repaired with glue. DOES NOT IMPACT PERFORMANCE AT ALL)

[INDENT]

• I'm selling 1 of them for $XXX due to the scratches and cracked glass under the top = Not Perfect Condition

[/INDENT]

I can ship - but will require EXACT Shipping Costs to be covered as I always get nailed saying "$10 for shipping and the item costs me $40+ after insurance and shipping costs to the middle of Montana"

Any questions - please let me know. I have a tremendous amount of feedback on other sites under this same name where I've sold thousands of dollars worth of product:

20180219_164823_zps3db7a70o.jpg

20180219_165627_zpsd7t9nb3y.jpg

20180219_164831_zpsg9u600z7.jpg

20180219_164837_zpsyuihggfi.jpg

20180219_164841_zps9xzoqtnm.jpg

20180219_164947_zpsx4fnbj78.jpg

Scratch to body from sump:
20180219_164913_zpsydf8fgcu.jpg

Cracked Glass on Lid: 
20180219_165304_zpspjya0jnk.jpg

20180219_165325_zpsehhbby1b.jpg

Cracked glass is BOTTOM LID:
20180219_165400_zpso0vgjqc6.jpg

1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

So much stuff sold, it almost seems like a reseller. 

Not even close man - just a regular reefer. If you are surprised by how much I've bought and sold over the years - you aren't deep enough in the hobby and need to reconsider your level of commitment!

I've had multiple tanks from 6 gallons to 300 gallons. 10 years into the hobby will force you to "have shit"...and buy new shit...and use old shit...and decide you want some other shit or more expensive shit...it's part of the hobby. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2x Perfect Condition - Gone

Only have the scratched one left. Looking at the unit last night - the scratches look a little deeper now that the unit is dry and clean...they almost look like stress cracks which is weird as it's never so much as been dropped. The Skimmer performs flawlessly - just not sure why it has scratches on it...

If you are interested in this last one - let me know and we can work a little on price. 

pimp4cheddar

1 LEFT

***As a sidenote - I just shipped a unit out to California from Florida for around $25. Keep this in mind for potential shipping on the last unit. 

pimp4cheddar

I lied - FedEx decided to drop the collection cup from the last skimmer I was shipping out...and the ring that locks into the skimmer cracked. Obviously a refund and apology later - I now "still" own 1 skimmer. 

I lied again - all 3 sold. 

• Recommended Discussions