SaltCritters.com

A Small Ocean World Trailer - A Short Documentary In The Making

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

Here is a little color explosion for you all, a trailer of a short documentary, "A Small Ocean World". My goal is to be able to take you along on a little exploration in our nano reef aquarium. To truly appreciate how amazing all of the ocean life form existed in our tank, I will be focusing on their physical character and close up details that our eyes can't normally see. I hope by making this short film, we can all appreciate what our ocean has brought us by protecting it and bringing it even closer to our heart with your reef aquarium.

This is still in early stage of work in progress but I welcome any suggestion and specific request in the comment below. I'm also looking for a volunteer voice narrator and script writer, if anyone is interested in working together to make it an even more incredible film feel free to PM me.

https://oceanboxdesigns.com

• Like 2
cfaye@Delaware

Hi, looking good !!!! I thought I saw for a quick second a full tank shot, would like to see more of the entire tank. What I did see was very nice. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
10 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Definitely get Patrick Stewart to narrate  

The question is can you get him to volunteer? ;)

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions