That room is amazing!

Thanks a lot mate ??

2 hours ago, dpoltsdsu said:

Beautiful setup!! What are you dosing?

Thanks ? Daily dose Ca, mg, Kh, potassium, iodine, carbon, bacteria 

weekly dosing fe, trace element, 

and weekly Wc 10%

30 minutes ago, shahboy said:

Hi Eddy, amazing tank setup with a beautiful wall/ room traditional background. Always love Bali! There are so many things I wished I could bring back home from the Bali Reef Aquarium and the natural habitat of Nusa Dua beach. Looking forward to my next trip in August!

Thanks buddy, and thank you for loving Bali. I will wait for you in bali

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, eddy putra said:

Thanks buddy, and thank you for loving Bali. I will wait for you in bali

I should be the one to thank Bali and the people there for always making my trip enjoyable. I can easily spot beautiful fishes and corals in the shallow water in Nusa Dua. The water is amazingly clear.

Sure we will catch up in August. My last visit in Jan, The Bali Reef Aquarium was on renovation. Hoping to visit the new store. Any more reef shops that you will recommend will be great. Which part of Bali are you located? I will be staying at Nusa Dua again. Looking forward to the peaceful calm beach there. 

holy cow! any chance you want to send me some frags ;) haha

looks amazing man! one day ill get my sticks to look like that

4 hours ago, shahboy said:

I should be the one to thank Bali and the people there for always making my trip enjoyable. I can easily spot beautiful fishes and corals in the shallow water in Nusa Dua. The water is amazingly clear.

Sure we will catch up in August. My last visit in Jan, The Bali Reef Aquarium was on renovation. Hoping to visit the new store. Any more reef shops that you will recommend will be great. Which part of Bali are you located? I will be staying at Nusa Dua again. Looking forward to the peaceful calm beach there. 

Bali coral aquarium is now completed, in bali a bit has a water aquarium equipment store, I usually buy outside bali
I live in Klungkung, away from nusa dua

4 hours ago, myarmolich said:

holy cow! any chance you want to send me some frags ;) haha

looks amazing man! one day ill get my sticks to look like that

Come to Bali and travel to the fishermen to pick up frags

17 hours ago, eddy putra said:

Bali coral aquarium is now completed, in bali a bit has a water aquarium equipment store, I usually buy outside bali
I live in Klungkung, away from nusa dua

Come to Bali and travel to the fishermen to pick up frags

Thanks Eddy... Wish I could fly to Bali now. Haha.  Sounds like a good plan to go with the fisherman and pick up frags. Saw videos online on the frags farm in Indonesia but did not know it was there is one in Bali. Are they open to visitors/ tourists? Now I am working on upgrading to my 50L Nano tank. 

Do let me know if you need anything from Singapore which I could bring over for you. So you are staying where the famous yellow bridge is at? Yet to island hop when in Bali. 

On 6/21/2017 at 7:34 AM, shahboy said:

Thanks Eddy... Wish I could fly to Bali now. Haha.  Sounds like a good plan to go with the fisherman and pick up frags. Saw videos online on the frags farm in Indonesia but did not know it was there is one in Bali. Are they open to visitors/ tourists? Now I am working on upgrading to my 50L Nano tank. 

Do let me know if you need anything from Singapore which I could bring over for you. So you are staying where the famous yellow bridge is at? Yet to island hop when in Bali. 

You can fly anytime to bali bro hahaha, to pick frag with fisherman maybe they will open for visitor. You can go to the serangan village  to meet the fishermen who cultivate coral

I need a rare coral hahaha, just kidding friends. I live in Klungkung in banjarangkan sub-district. Not on the yellow bridge

this is flatworm ? waaa:(:(:angry::angry:

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chevegan said:

WOw I want to see a close up of that planted tank too!

Can i share my planted tank in this forum? Because this is a reef forum

• Like 2
1 hour ago, eddy putra said:

Can i share my planted tank in this forum? Because this is a reef forum

That's no problem!  We've had people share pictures of planted tanks, dart frog vivariums, dogs, heck, I even show pictures of my pet hedgehog! :lol: Most of us tend to kind of be animal lovers lol

On 6/28/2017 at 10:02 PM, eddy putra said:

Maintenance time ??

IMG_7102.JPG

Wow... This shows I still have lots to learn. N

On 6/22/2017 at 7:18 PM, eddy putra said:

You can fly anytime to bali bro hahaha, to pick frag with fisherman maybe they will open for visitor. You can go to the serangan village  to meet the fishermen who cultivate coral

I need a rare coral hahaha, just kidding friends. I live in Klungkung in banjarangkan sub-district. Not on the yellow bridge

this is flatworm ? waaa:(:(:angry::angry:

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

Sorry for not replying earlier. Been busy with raya festivities added with new job scope. Have you managed to find out if that is flatworm? Glad the coral dip works and your corals are healthy again! Nice green underwater garden too! Great work there Eddy! I will also check out the Serangan Village when I am there in Aug. I avoided that area as it looks like a busy port area.