Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Chasing Coral Netflix Film - July 14th

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Catch Chasing Coral premieres on Netflix July 14. Mark your calendar! I'm so excited to see this one. Don't miss it for the love of corals! 1f60d.png1f609.png

34798889970_de454615b1_b.jpg

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...
Kellie in CA

Just had a chance to see this last night (between taking demands from my toddler).  It's really shocking and worth the watch.

I'm going to cue it up again when I can pay attention 100%.

• Like 3

Just watched. It's pretty good. If it draws more attention to the overall issue of climate change that's awesome. I keep seeing articles about these bleaching events more and more lately. I do hope it reaches a wide audience, and maybe changesba few minds. Now, what I didn't like. I would've liked it to have a bit more in depth info, but I do realize that could turn off the average (meaning someone not into the hobby or the environment or just documentaries) viewer. Also, the guy that is labeled as "coral nerd", the tag should've read "baby who cries on camera". That little part was so lame, if I wasn't interested in the subject matter I would've hit stop right there. I don't need drama in a documentary. It was like they were aiming for the reality tv viewers. Disgusting. 

Ill give it a 6/10. It was good, worth the time spent watching but far from great. It'd been a solid 7.5 or 8 without Tears McDiaperbaby. 

This post is just my opinion, the views expressed do not represent the NR community as a whole nor are they intended to attack or offend any other Tears McDiaperbabies out there. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Just watched. It's pretty good. If it draws more attention to the overall issue of climate change that's awesome. I keep seeing articles about these bleaching events more and more lately. I do hope it reaches a wide audience, and maybe changesba few minds. Now, what I didn't like. I would've liked it to have a bit more in depth info, but I do realize that could turn off the average (meaning someone not into the hobby or the environment or just documentaries) viewer. Also, the guy that is labeled as "coral nerd", the tag should've read "baby who cries on camera". That little part was so lame, if I wasn't interested in the subject matter I would've hit stop right there. I don't need drama in a documentary. It was like they were aiming for the reality tv viewers. Disgusting. 

Ill give it a 6/10. It was good, worth the time spent watching but far from great. It'd been a solid 7.5 or 8 without Tears McDiaperbaby. 

This post is just my opinion, the views expressed do not represent the NR community as a whole nor are they intended to attack or offend any other Tears McDiaperbabies out there. 

You're so butthurt about a dude crying to drop it two whole points!? NBD. It's really upsetting. People have feelings.

• Like 2
Just now, samnaz said:

You're so butthurt about a dude crying to drop it two whole points!? NBD. It's really upsetting. People have feelings.

Lol, Butthurt. 

Yeah, I did really dislike that part. Why does that upset you? It is upsetting that these things are happening. Kids in the richest nation in the world don't have enough to eat, I'm empathetic to that and all the other negative shit going on in this world. I'm not shedding tears on camera in a weak ass attempt to make others feel like I do. 

Oh, my butt feels pretty good so no need for concern ;)

1 hour ago, 1891Bro said:

Tears McDiaperbaby. 

:lol:

Definitely have to watch it now.

I'm gonna do the same thing I did with "Blackfish" and reserve it for a day I feel like being sad.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, yungKitten said:

:lol:

Definitely have to watch it now.

I'm gonna do the same thing I did with "Blackfish" and reserve it for a day I feel like being sad.

That's the thing, it just doesn't tug at the heart strings, so to speak. I really liked blackfish too. 

Spoiler: The guy I dubbed "Tears McDiaperbaby" (patent pending) even gets told by a colleague "not to cry" at a later point. It just comes off as this joke that I found funny but, just really came off as not serious. I don't know, whatever. It's a good watch though. 

Total summary: If I paid box office prices I'd have been much less pleased. It was included with my Netflix sub and was totally worth the price of admission. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, xthunt said:

Eh. I stopped watching when I seen what the film was peddling. 

Keep on making America great again bro. ?

• Like 3
  • Recommended Discussions