Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, A Little Blue said:

So sorry to hear about your loss. 🙁

Thank you. It’s been a rough two weeks....... from four pets to two...... the house is soooo quiet.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

RIP Ernie, The meanest wiener in all the land.  

Ernie

2002-2018

D98BF174-601D-49F8-88C2-F327E4B28257.thumb.jpeg.ae3e83fb667ca6fa924c521542aa3da9.jpeg

OMG Sorry to hear Christy 😞

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

OMG Sorry to hear Christy 😞

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, seabass said:

Ah, that sucks.

You need a baby boxer pup.  That will liven things up a bit.

I’ve still got two other senior dogs   ..........They are nervous that Im going to put them in the car next.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They are nervous that Im going to put them in the car next.

I know the feeling.  I always think about that after we lose a dog.  It's hard to lose pets.  You always expect to see them where they usually were, even when you were just thinking about them not being around anymore.

• Like 1
Just now, seabass said:

I know the feeling.  I always think about that after we lose a dog.  It's hard to lose pets.  You always expect to see them where they usually were, even when you were just thinking about them not being around anymore.

I keep thinking I’m about to trip over the cat when I go in the kitchen. 😥

• Sad 4

I grew up around a Dachshund that was also 1/2 Shepherd and he was the coolest dog. He and Benny could have been brothers. He would get out of his fence every time he could to come down to our house and hang out with my sister's Shih Tzu, lol.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss. I have two dogs that sleep together and follow each other around. I think they would be heartbroken if something happened to the other. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

:sad:

8 minutes ago, vlangel said:

Ahhhh I am very sorry, that is rough!

2 minutes ago, LogicalReefs said:

Sorry for your loss. I have two dogs that sleep together and follow each other around. I think they would be heartbroken if something happened to the other. 

Thank you for the thoughts everyone.  🙂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

On a brighter note, new house = new tank?

Well, the new house is in Florida and we won’t actually be moving for a while but I’m thinking anything is possible! 😄

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Well, the new house is in Florida and we won’t actually be moving for a while but I’m thinking anything is possible! 😄

Florida huh... How come Florida?

im sorry.....im on the fence WV or FL :blink::lol:  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Florida huh... How come Florida?

My dad already has a house there and it’s always been our plan to head to the beach!  We love it there.  

Just now, Sancho said:

im sorry.....im on the fence WV or FL :blink::lol:  

Exactly!!!

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

My dad already has a house there and it’s always been our plan to head to the beach!  We love it there.  

Exactly!!!

Ahh gotcha that's cool. Stay away from Pasco county lol. Seeing those people on live PD you definitely get a good glimpse of inbreeding 😁.

We are trying to get out of CT bad. Not sure where we want to go...kinda looking at Charleston SC but will see.

• Like 1

Seems like the same shit but you will have beaches, alligators, and crazy people on dope eating your face :lol: 

Im sorry to hear about your dog that just sucks but it seems it was time. 

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm