Top Shelf Aquatics

I've only lived in WV for 8 years now.

I moved here to be with my adopted sister who was the last of my family.

But, soon after I moved here, bought a house, and settled in. She died unfortunately.

So, I'm "the last of the Mohegan" as it were, I'm afraid ! :(

But, WV is a BEAUTIFUL place to live!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dan796 said:

I've only lived in WV for 8 years now.

I moved here to be with my adopted sister who was the last of my family.

But, soon after I moved here, bought a house, and settled in. She died unfortunately.

So, I'm "the last of the Mohegan" as it were, I'm afraid ! :(

But, WV is a BEAUTIFUL place to live!

So sorry to hear about your sister, but glad you stayed. ? WV needs all the help it can get. lol. 

• Like 2
Just now, WV Reefer said:

So sorry to hear about your sister, but glad you stayed. ? WV needs all the help it can get. lol. 

I like that it needs all the help it can get :lol:

Lived in the NW for all my life and love it! Been all over the US and well most of you can have it........I will stick to where I am at........stay away WA is full :P

• Like 1

You are very kind, Thank you!

It sure does need help!! LOL!

I just wish there were more "sane folks" in my neighborhood!

Unfortunately, it seems Thorazine is the fluent language spoken here! LOL!

I'd love to find a nice tropical place to live! I'm getting old with creaky bones! LOL!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, spectra said:

I like that it needs all the help it can get :lol:

Lived in the NW for all my life and love it! Been all over the US and well most of you can have it........I will stick to where I am at........stay away WA is full :P

You can keep WA it's too rainy and damp for my liking! LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, dan796 said:

You can keep WA it's too rainy and damp for my liking! LOL!

I like it that way :lol: but when its not raining well............plus I have snow and sand all within a few hour drive........

Who could pass up this view..................................

IMG_3453.jpg

• Like 5

We had 3" of snow just last night! LOL! It will be 75 degrees on Monday!

Plenty of sand on river banks here too!

Only our hills and mountains are covered with trees for miles in every direction!

The summers are breath taking here! Roads here twisted every which way but straight on! LOL!

WV has the worlds best white water rafting! An awesome place to live.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Flexin said:

Very cool, love the shape of the tank and how it's doing.  Thank you for taking the time to share :)

Thank you so much. ?

42 minutes ago, dan796 said:

We had 3" of snow just last night! LOL! It will be 75 degrees on Monday!

Plenty of sand on river banks here too!

Only our hills and mountains are covered with trees for miles in every direction!

The summers are breath taking here! Roads here twisted every which way but straight on! LOL!

WV has the worlds best white water rafting! An awesome place to live.

River is minutes away......I am talking ocean.......

Well off to bed with the mistress........aka the dog......

• Like 1

I just bought my first Gorgo this past Saturday at the Grand Opening of a brand new reef shop in Bluefield called "The Saltwater Underground" located in a basement on Federal St.

I also bought a beautiful Neon Dotty back, a Canary fanged Blenny, Frog Spawn, and a Emerald crab ! Had a great time! Nice folks own the place!

1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

I'm a sucker for gorgonians! You have two different ones at the moment, right? Do you ever spot feed them anything in particular?

Yes, I have two.  If/when I decide to feed the corals I shoot them some Coral Frenzy. That's about it really..... I think they like my "dirty" water. 

1 hour ago, dan796 said:

I just bought my first Gorgo this past Saturday at the Grand Opening of a brand new reef shop in Bluefield called "The Saltwater Underground" located in a basement on Federal St.

I also bought a beautiful Neon Dotty back, a Canary fanged Blenny, Frog Spawn, and a Emerald crab ! Had a great time! Nice folks own the place!

Thats awesome!!  I need to branch out locally.  There is a shop in Belpre, Ohio I go to sometimes and I bought my Scooter Blenny at Petco in Charleston.  I need to head to that place in Nitro.... I hear it's good. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, yungKitten said:

I love that monti!

Thank you.  It has really taken off lately.  It was one of my first corals.  ......then it almost completely died off and then suddenly came back like a champ. 

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm