Coral Vue Hydros

What other hobbies do you have?

flatlandreefer

I'm working on my MBA and working full time. I will help out a buddy with an LFS once or twice a week. The rest of the time is spent with my dog and binge watching tv.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Partially Submerged

Nature, gardening, video games, college football, stuff around the house. Cars - I don't have any cool ones, but I love reading about them, and I pretty much appreciate anything on four wheels. I'd love to learn how to fly fish - maybe next summer.

Chubby chasing.

Nature, gardening, video games, college football, stuff around the house. Cars - I don't have any cool ones, but I love reading about them, and I pretty much appreciate anything on four wheels. I'd love to learn how to fly fish - maybe next summer.

Chubby chasing.

I love going to planet fitness for this! And the pizza.

*cracks knuckles* fly fishing, fly tying, fountain pens, firearms and target shooting, reading, writing, knives, model building, wet shaving, and such. im probably forgetting some but there you have it

Fishing (fresh and salt), sailing, backcountry skiing, alpine skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mt. biking, restoring old motorcycles, and right now, building a 1999 Mazda Miata for competition.

Oh, and I have two kids, 2yrs and 4yrs, so mostly just playing with them ;)

Here's my last project I just finished it up a few months ago.

1981 CX500, with a bit done to it.

MBWbCuDl.jpg

zsaDu4ml.jpg

Love playing cards poker and I'm on card league play every Wednesday night. I also play with Legos.

Heh... legos for the win! I get down on the floor with my kids and "help" them build stuff. Yeah... helping them. For hours.

Seriously, it's the only toy that lets you make more toys. And I suspect in my secret heart of hearts the only reason I'm employable today. ;)

Okinawa_Reefer

Surfing, skateboarding, woodworking, CNC machining, lots and lots of music...starting businesses that fail :lol:

I would love to start a business! However, I quite like my steady paycheck lol.

ReefSafeSolutions

I would love to start a business! However, I quite like my steady paycheck lol.

Eh, since my "steady paycheck" is anything but steady as it is, starting businesses isn't all that risky for me, haha.

Mostly guns and cars and random projects (current one is a 3W laser cutter). I haven't used my guns much since living in Houston for a few years, I need to get back into them. Cars is constant between my Corvette, GMC Sierra 2500HD, and wife's Malibu.

GunslingerGirl

I'm a grad student so when I have time to myself.....

I'm a big theatre person. I love reading sci-fi. I watch movies, TV, anime. I play A LOT of skyrim and fallout. I crochet and knit.

Just depends on how much time I have and what I feel like doing. If I have a weekend I love taking trips to hike and get back on the rocks.

Edit: also firearms and car shows. Dream car is a 1969 Tbird coupe.

Hobbies? Not in any order:

- Mountain biking

- Golf

- Adventuring when I can afford it - really anything outdoors though (camping, hiking, snowboarding, fishing, hunting)

- Hanging with my 5 & 6 yr old daughters

- Aquariums

- Wood working

- Tinkering/prototyping/fabricating (considering an entry level 3D printer purchase! Any suggestions?)

- Photography

- Music (mostly metal & I try to play the guitar)

Inactive hobbies:

- Bonsai (no patience)

- Quad copters (no time lately)

- Gaming (no time)

- Sailing (no boat)

- Violin (no one to play with)

- Firearms (Lazy - haven't been to range in months)

Backpacking mostly. I try to get out a few times a year to hike and camp. Tough being in the midwest though. Not the best hobby to have, considering I have to leave the tank for extended periods of time.

(09/2016)Teton Crest Trail, Grand Teton National Park.

DSC05595-1_1.jpg

Archived