SaltCritters.com

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is Merry Christmas! ####! Quit being so damn sensitive and "politically correct!"

He's Jewish so to him it's Happy Chewbaccananakuh (or however they spell it)

617d65602ef721f14baad8ef8291294d.jpg

He's Jewish so to him it's Happy Chewbaccananakuh (or however they spell it)

Well that is fair enough. Either Happy Chewbaccananakuh or Merry Christmas. We Made America Great Again time to bring back the Merry Christmas or Happy Chewbaccananakuh!

It is Merry Christmas! ####! Quit being so damn sensitive and "politically correct!"

I was breaking the tension of the tracking number you schmuck!

OMG! LMFAO! Harry...Go have some Manischewitz ;)

Braaap...welll...U can enjoy a drink of ur choice and Braaap On ;)

Oy gevalt the bottle is empty :blink:

HALL OF SHAME

PINNER REEF

BEARDEDREEFERLLC

If your name is listed above, you have not provided any shipping info. If you have shipped, I need tracking info or some proof that your person has gotten a gift. if your person does not have a gift by Christmas Eve, you will not be allowed to participate in any future Secret Santa events.

NOW STOP SLACKING, AND SEND YOUR PERSON THEIR GIFT !!

Are you kidding pinner, the king of slacktards, isn't mine

....pretty sure. Being that JBB told me to send shit to you. I mean, he told your SS to send shit to you.

righttirefire

....pretty sure. Being that JBB told me to send shit to you. I mean, he told your SS to send shit to you.

Oh that's excusable... you have the doll... can I have the Stella doll?

jedimasterben

You might just have a moderate slacker who has shipped but not had anything show up.

That's what I'm hoping.

Shipping delays are happening already, too.

Let's do a poll. Who has NOT received anything? This way, we can tell which may have shipping delays since the only people who haven't shipped yet or we haven't received confirmation from are NickyZ and Pinner Reef. Beardedreeferllc indicated his was sent on 12/10, with a 5-7 business day delivery timeframe.

Let's do a poll. Who has NOT received anything? This way, we can tell which may have shipping delays since the only people who haven't shipped yet or we haven't received confirmation from are NickyZ and Pinner Reef. Beardedreeferllc indicated his was sent on 12/10, with a 5-7 business day delivery timeframe.

I haven't :( Hoping my person is just late and not one of the meanies on the Wall of Shame.

I haven't received anything.

Archived