Pod Your Reef

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

You gave me number 13... the most unlucky number ever asshole... I was gonna ship a months supply of cheetos to RTF when I won, guess that's not happening. lol :lol:

Ya because she needs ANOTHER tank....... :lol:

New rule for next year. People that want to participate need to be active over the few weeks before the SS signup is announced. Some of the people who signed up I have never seen and I feel like they show up just for this.

its like those people that go to church once a year..

Oh god you have my address....

JBB has everyone's address :blink:

Franklin doesn't like texas...

Oh stop it he needs to holiday with uncle RTF

Franklin loves HM - he told me!

righttirefire

You gave me number 13... the most unlucky number ever asshole... I was gonna ship a months supply of cheetos to RTF when I won, guess that's not happening. lol :lol:its like those people that go to church once a year..

Just curious... what do you think is a months supply

JBB has everyone's address :blink:

Franklin loves HM - he told me!

Watch your dirty mouth...

HALL OF SHAME

PINNER REEF

ADINSXQ

BEARDEDREEFERLLC

NICKYZ

GUS6464

MrREEFER81

If your name is listed above, you have not provided any shipping info. If you have shipped, I need tracking info or some proof that your person has gotten a gift. if your person does not have a gift by Christmas Eve, you will not be allowed to participate in any future Secret Santa events.

NOW STOP SLACKING, AND SEND YOUR PERSON THEIR GIFT !!

Bringing this over. I reached out to bearded reefer on Instagram. I'll send MrReefer a Facebook message. Let's all help out. It is pretty crappy if people don't get gifts - especially since all of these people probably revived gifts already :(

Bringing this over. I reached out to bearded reefer on Instagram. I'll send MrReefer a Facebook message. Let's all help out. It is pretty crappy if people don't get gifts - especially since all of these people probably revived gifts already :(

Is there a list of who didn't receive their present? I would be happy to send one to someone who got left out.

That would seriously suck if some people didn't receive anything... :unsure: However, I doubt there are that many people who didn't send out gifts... They could have very well sent them out and not realized that it was required to send jbb shipping confirmation. This was my first year doing the Secret Santa, and until late last night I had no idea I had to give confirmation.

Jbb_00, you've done such a great job managing this whole Secret Santa thing. But maybe for next year, you could mention the whole shipping confirmation in the main post so it's not missed. I try to check the forum daily, but some people's daily schedules may not allow for that.

Again, thank you. I can't wait to do this again next year! :D

Is there a list of who didn't receive their present? I would be happy to send one to someone who got left out.

I will be making that public soon .

That would seriously suck if some people didn't receive anything... :unsure: However, I doubt there are that many people who didn't send out gifts... They could have very well sent them out and not realized that it was required to send jbb shipping confirmation. This was my first year doing the Secret Santa, and until late last night I had no idea I had to give confirmation.

Jbb_00, you've done such a great job managing this whole Secret Santa thing. But maybe for next year, you could mention the whole shipping confirmation in the main post so it's not missed. I try to check the forum daily, but some people's daily schedules may not allow for that.

Again, thank you. I can't wait to do this again next year! :D

Thank you , and I agree. There are some changes that will be made next year and I will add the requirement of sending in tracking info. I thought I had done that this year but I realized that I had missed it.

Wishlist:

• Nice Mushrooms
  • Any kind of Ricordia
  • Zoas
  • Torch
  • Frogspawn
  • Hammers
  • Chemipure
  • Amazon gift card
  • Nano ATO
  • magnetic frag rack (capable of 1/2" glass prefered)
  • Macros for my refugium ( I only have Chaeto)
  • Chocolate covered pretzels

Hi NickyZ - just quoting this to bring your attention to the thread. JBB hasn't gotten shipping confirmation from you yet so if you have sent a gift to your person, please update. Thanks.

congrats to the winners, this was again fun. To the true slackers: that sucks! Take the few minutes to at least drop ship something from one of NR vendors.

congrats to the winners, this was again fun. To the true slackers: that sucks! Take the few minutes to at least drop ship something from one of NR vendors.

Or even a gift certificate. It can be sent via email.

You had to provide shipping info? That wasn't listed in the OP. Anyways regardless tracking says my person got their gift yesterday.

It was discussed multiple times throughout the thread, and providing that information is the only way to prove that you shipped by the deadline to be eligible for the drawing. that also prevents people who do not ship from being rewarded with free prizes. If there was a much larger number of participants on the list of people who did not ship I could understand the argument of it not being in the original post however 40 people knew to turn in their shipping information by the deadline so the argument that the information wasn't provided is kind of weak .

We will make sure that this information is in the original post for next year .

Archived