ReefCleaners.org

Ice Lagoon (Mini Shallow Reef)

iceman001

YouKnowBlev

Did you ever consider the nanobox duo over the prime and kessil? The nanobox duo seems like a perfect light for this tank.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you ever consider the nanobox duo over the prime and kessil? The nanobox duo seems like a perfect light for this tank.

build one

but I agree with the nanobox

Your tank looks so great I just bought one. How are you liking the ai primes???

Thanks

2 Prime will be better for the lagoon, the spread is good and I love it. :wub:

Nanobox, Yes. But I didn't get it Cos it don't have any local support in Singapore.

Kessil, Yes. I have used the A360we for about 4 month, It a great light.

Love the shimmer, but my wife keep complaining it made her dizzy, so I change to 2 prime. And now she loving it. :lol:

Holy F. This is pretty.

Thank.

But I Have take down the Lagoon. And did a new Tank. ;)

I have to ask, 10 blue chromis in the tank? Did you add them all at once? What filtration are you running? I'm running a lagoon myself and just have a clown and dotty back and would like all schooling fish without killing the tank due to a huge bioload addition.

I have to ask, 10 blue chromis in the tank? Did you add them all at once? What filtration are you running? I'm running a lagoon myself and just have a clown and dotty back and would like all schooling fish without killing the tank due to a huge bioload addition.

i have 4 fish in mine and thought i was pushing it.. i'm also curious how it's doing

All chromis was doing fine for about 3 month, until I went oversea for 2 weeks.

My auto feeder was jam. 8 didn't make it. So now I left with 2.

I do 20% WC every 4 days, and 50% every end of the month.

Great looking sump. What are the balls in there?

Thanks, It Marine Pure.

where did you get the stand?

Got it from my local shop They will cut to the size I want and I assemble myself.

This is lovely! Does you BTA bother the sps a lot?

You must be dosing a good amount of cal/alk huh?

Thanks.

Yes, The RBTA did bother the SPS beside, can see a bit injured but it doing fine.

Not dosing anything at the moment, Just water change.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived