iceman001

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Manage to find this tiny Yellow Tang from local fish store. :wub:

DSC_0523%202_zpso8d0runj.jpg

Looks skinny, deformed and sick? :(

New Fish.... :wub: . It started eating once in the Tank. DSC_0636_zpszipjarga.jpg

Not a good choice for a 25g, unfortunately I expect it to end up like the YT all over again. Please check LiveAquaria for suggestions on stocking a 25g and STOP buying tangs :(

HarryPotter

This fish RIP. :(

Think is not really stable when I got it.

No, you are just buying fish unsuitable for your aquarium and unintentionally killing them. Please do your research and check with LiveAquaria before making your next purchase and risking the life of a living creature.

HarryPotter

Thanks, will look into it. ;)

It's no joke... You have bought two fish totally unsuited for your aquarium and killed them both. Not nice. Try to think about purchases PRIOR in the future.

Cencalfishguy56

It's no joke... You have bought two fish totally unsuited for your aquarium and killed them both. Not nice. Try to think about purchases PRIOR in the future.

The yellow tang died because it was already starving... I'm gonna keep a 2" tang in a 20L, hate on it lol
  • 2 weeks later...

The tank looks Stunning! Keep up the great work :) what kessil are you using? is it on full throttle, or maybe you cant adjust the power on kessils?

The tank looks Stunning! Keep up the great work :) what kessil are you using? is it on full throttle, or maybe you cant adjust the power on kessils?

Thanks.

I'm using A360we, now max at 80% for about 2hrs.

• 2 weeks later...

Good call on removing all the sand. I had a gyre 130 before switching back to my mp10qd on my bb lagoon and made it much easier to play with flow

Pinner Reef

Holy crap this thing is moving along quickly! Don't do any more tangs like Harry said :rolleyes:

But I do really like were this one is going in terms of coral selection!

Archived