1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel free to make a counter offer.

Hmm.. This is going to take some thought.....

Feel free to make a counter offer.

How's this? I'll surprise you :) You have to take a chance and figure out if my surprise is better than JBB's promise for a kickass santa. I am good at surprises - but I could be wrong about that.

How's this? I'll surprise you :) You have to take a chance and figure out if my surprise is better than JBB's promise for a kickass santa. I am good at surprises - but I could be wrong about that.

Hmmmmmm.........................

She's got nuthin jack

There are threads that prove my shopping habits

JACK! How's this? You get my first born RFA baby (if it ever happens) AND you get to keep the yoga pants pictures ALL to yourself. Top that Secret Santa Yoda!

She's got nuthin jack

There are threads that prove my shopping habits

:lol:

That's goin in my sig :lol:

Best sig ever.

Stella....I already have the pictures all to myself....and JBB is making a solid offer. You can understand why I might share those pictures.....and you won't hold a grudge, right?

Stella....I already have the pictures all to myself....and JBB is making a solid offer. You can understand why I might share those pictures.....and you won't hold a grudge, right?

Jack, I could NEVER hold a grudge against you :wub:

And you DO need help finishing your tank ;)

Jack, I could NEVER hold a grudge against you :wub:And you DO need help finishing your tank ;)

Well, if I have your permission to share.......pack your travel bags jbb.....you're coming to SoCal!

Well, if I have your permission to share.......pack your travel bags jbb.....you're coming to SoCal!

Well, when you send JBB the photos of you in yoga pants, you HAVE to send me them as well!!!

I feel like I need to do a Bruce Jenner and become Karl or something in order to get pink spandex pictures of Stella. Like WTF. I DEMAND NEKKIDS OF STELLA.

:lol: JACK! JACK is the one sending nekkids. Well, not nekkids. Yoga pants pics.

Archived