2015 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

Hey Santa: Lots of sites have black friday deals already. Is it possible to change the cut off date to Friday Nov 20th to allow more time for the shopping and shipping to be done. Gifts have to ship by Dec 11th. If last year is any indication, shipping was severely delayed all around by every online retailer except amazon. So.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Santa: Lots of sites have black friday deals already. Is it possible to change the cut off date to Friday Nov 20th to allow more time for the shopping and shipping to be done. Gifts have to ship by Dec 11th. If last year is any indication, shipping was severely delayed all around by every online retailer except amazon. So.

I'm ok with that

We could call it this Friday if you guys want . I could have names passed out over the weekend .

Everyone needs to get their lists in for that to work though. I will PM the guilty parties tonight.

We could call it this Friday if you guys want . I could have names passed out over the weekend .

Everyone needs to get their lists in for that to work though. I will PM the guilty parties tonight.

I say give it another week past that. There are some people who don't log in every week or so.

haha. Or not. The less people the more chances we have to win stuff :)

stellablue, on 11 Nov 2015 - 5:59 PM, said:

I say give it another week past that. There are some people who don't log in every week or so.

Yeah.... I don't live on this site like some others.... :rolleyes:

then you can't complain.

Voted... I don't like the fact that the doll in Yoda's bag looks so creepy. She looks like she's holding a knife in there... Definitely has bad intentions. Also, she looks extremely low quality.

F it. End it now.

All the important people have registered :^ )

Why punish the rest of us because she screwed up .

I say post it

Don't egg him on!!! He doesn't need much egging!

Don't make me post those yoga pant pics!

:lol: You wouldn't dare. Then I'd never send you more :)

Don't egg him on!!! He doesn't need much egging!

:lol: You wouldn't dare. Then I'd never send you more :)

You got me.....this time.

I'll make sure your Santa is someone awesome that spends more than the limit :lol:

Oh, deal. I'm easily bought. Sorry, stella.

Oh, I'll get you more times. Don't you worry.

Oh, deal. I'm easily bought. Sorry, stella.

:o:o:o Why didn't you TELL me you could be bought, dammit!!!

Archived