Top Shelf Aquatics

StevieT's Fusion Lagoon 50 Experience

StevieT

Steve should just design the perfect AIO total system. Open the box and everything is there ready to go and works perfectly together and looks ridiculously cool. Should be a piece of cake for the mighty StevieT right?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok its been almost 6 months.........this thing is taking longer than my Versa that never was.......

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Grrrrr I'm really thinking about buying one of these and want to see someone who knows what they are doing set one up.

I'm deciding between Lagoon 50, Reefer 250, and the JBJ 45 Rimless. So far i'm leaning to the true AIO Lagoon or JBJ

Grrrrr I'm really thinking about buying one of these and want to see someone who knows what they are doing set one up.

I'm deciding between Lagoon 50, Reefer 250, and the JBJ 45 Rimless. So far i'm leaning to the true AIO Lagoon or JBJ

Get the reefer........I have a few AIO tanks and nothing beets a sump. The reefers are a simple plug and play set up and for the money I do not think you can beet them.

Cencalfishguy56

reefer no argument there

Get the reefer........I have a few AIO tanks and nothing beets a sump. The reefers are a simple plug and play set up and for the money I do not think you can beet them.

Who wants a tank full of beets? They don't move, and they taste like dirt.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! fellow reefer from Wisconsin here as well! I just had the IM 50 lagoon delivered to my house today. any updates on this tank? Im having a hrd time finding a skimmer that will work for it. thoughts??? i picked up a bad ass cabinet that I will be redoing for a stand. its wood but will be painted white, one side has a glass door that I will frost with an clear insert octopus design and blue led light will illuminate from behine the cabinet door. also what do you think works better- the filter socks or the media basket? I run a media basket on my jbj 20 shallow tank right now. or maybe run one sock and one basket?

Hey guys! fellow reefer from Wisconsin here as well! I just had the IM 50 lagoon delivered to my house today. any updates on this tank? Im having a hrd time finding a skimmer that will work for it. thoughts??? i picked up a bad ass cabinet that I will be redoing for a stand. its wood but will be painted white, one side has a glass door that I will frost with an clear insert octopus design and blue led light will illuminate from behine the cabinet door. also what do you think works better- the filter socks or the media basket? I run a media basket on my jbj 20 shallow tank right now. or maybe run one sock and one basket?

We never set it up.... busy season came and it's tough to set up while trying to keep up with business.

Tunze 9004 in pump chamber was our plan. Or AquaMaxx in sump skimmer, but would possibly need a base to sit on depending on water level.

Go with a media basket on one side, filter floss holder on the other.

• 2 weeks later...

StevieT did you try fitting either of those skimmers in the back chamber? from my measurements the tunze 9004 wouldnt fit??? hate to buy something to have to return it, but at least i could get my money back i guess

• 2 weeks later...

StevieT did you try fitting either of those skimmers in the back chamber? from my measurements the tunze 9004 wouldnt fit??? hate to buy something to have to return it, but at least i could get my money back i guess

Yes. Move the pump over or split to make the 9004 fit.

Archived