Pod Your Reef

StevieT's Fusion Lagoon 50 Experience

StevieT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you like it? Not really a fan of the MDF stuff myself.

It's alright. I would have gone gray but this was basically free and pops against the rest of our black stands in the showroom. The gloss is cool but the white seems the most drab compared to their other choices. Which I saw at MACNA.

It's nicer than other stands they made in the past. You're basically paying the freight with any mass produced stand, but it fits perfectly and saved you hours of labor.

You can put a value of that tradeoff on your own.

There is a color difference between the forward facing pieces and the ends, if that makes any sense. Either way I kind of like it.

I have no function to report as the tank is still dry. The past IM stand shelve pins always popped out so I'll glue these in place. MDF is meh but I didn't have to put a min into the thing so yippie.

You need to make a acrylic stand for it :eek:

Most wouldn't want to afford that :)

Yes but it could be a one off build......

I do metal work and am building a steel stand for myself. Built the wood stand for my fusion 20 and well might have cost me time but.....in the end all the stuff I do for myself I can not count the time.....

Now you've got my brain thinking, stop. LEDs accenting an acrylic stand...... changing to the daylight cycle...that would be amazing

STOP. I gave enough to do at StevieWorld

Now you've got my brain thinking, stop. LEDs accenting an acrylic stand...... chnging to the daylight cycle...that would be amazing

STOP. I gave enough to do at StevieWorld

BUT IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES

I just did. Clear like 1/2-1 inch would be bad ass with color accents and to also hide cords.

STOP

My free stand is functional and free

Damn you guys

We do not need Steve in those.............

The hookers wear those. They have to walk home in something after leaving the StevieTub

I just did. Clear like 1/2-1 inch would be bad ass with color accents and to also hide cords.

STOP

Damn you guys

The hookers wear those. They have to walk home in something after leaving the StevieTub

DOOOO ITTTTT! You know you wanna. The hookers will LOVE it.

And the free functional stand while free, doesn't live up to the InTank cool factor :lol:

STOP

Damn you guys

Free is not ALWAYS THE WAY :P

No and StevieWorld proves that. But this is at work and the more I save there the more cool stuff I can make for you guys. I was totally out of the hobby until the idea of a cool huge new style tank basically made up of stuff we get samples on came along.

Oh and now Shipping Jeff is a master a water changes. Bitch tank Jeff!

Well yes it might save a buck or two but......will you be happy in the end? That is what drives me. I wanted the 50 lagoon and went another direction and am now kicking myself......

He feels like a rock star after that podcast where he was the main topic

Did not hear it but have not heard one podcast............might have to look them up.

Well yes it might save a buck or two but......will you be happy in the end? That is what drives me. I wanted the 50 lagoon and went another direction and am now kicking myself......

Right but you don't have a business in the hobby.

Did not hear it but have not heard one podcast............might have to look them up.

Stay with it good after tech issues resolved

http://tobtr.com/s/7987447

It's not money, like I said most of this is at little to no cost.

It's mental and separation.

Think of a mechanic the last thing they want to do after hrs is wrench on a car/equipment.

It's not money, like I said most of this is at little to no cost.

It's mental and separation.

Think of a mechanic the last thing they want to do after hrs is wrench on a car/equipment.

Well only has been 5 years since I took the wood rail out of my house :lol: My wife keeps asking me when are we going to get new rail...............

I understand that part of it. But.....I had no problem making a stand for my new tank :D

I think a acrylic stand would be sweet. Hell it might take some time but in he end would it be something you would be proud to own or ?

Archived