Cultivated Reef

StevieT's Fusion Lagoon 50 Experience

StevieT

Best fish is the best store In the area. Prices are better than others. Brian the owner is super nice also. Worth checking the place out. I could mention you and your products to him sometime if wanted.I think he would also carry them. He stocks a lot of the all in ones including innovative marine.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, I love Scott's stuff! Is this going to be one of those new branching pieces he's been developing recently?

He sent me like 5 pics of different pieces in the same tank so possibly and they all looked amazing. We'll work on the details soon we are both slammed with day to day right now. The busy season is upon us all.

I would like something sticking out if the middle if possible.

He is a master at his craft and a fellow Wisconsin friend.

It will be a few months before setup I estimate, I was totally out of this hobby but now shipping Jeff knows how to do the bitch tank work I've got the bug again.

I was totally out of this hobby but now shipping Jeff knows how to do the bitch tank work I've got the bug again.

Private jet. Hookers & blow. ZScoot. Tank bitch.

If only we could all be rich!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done talking with The Alternative Reef. We had a Lagoon 50 sent up to him as well. They are developing an aquascape insert for these aquariums so we're going to partner up on something for this tank!

This should be interesting.....Do you sell any of his products? Was looking for one of his frag racks but can not find one.

This should be interesting.....Do you sell any of his products? Was looking for one of his frag racks but can not find one.

No we do not, but you think we should... Probably something we should talk about instead of the Packers. I'm trying to get him more nano focused.

send him an eamil, see if he's got a retailer info at thealternativereef.com

No we do not, but you think we should... Probably something we should talk about instead of the Packers. I'm trying to get him more nano focused.

Start selling his products Stevie so we don't have to support R2R vendors ;)

R2R was all like cool till they banned me as a sponsor, then for years they be all like come back Stevie we still love you

R2R was all like cool till they banned me as a sponsor, then for years they be all like come back Stevie we still love you

Lmao why did you get banned? Language? Or said GFY to a moderator :lol:

Lmao why did you get banned? Language? Or said GFY to a moderator :lol:

It doesn't need to be rehashed but it was all about a post HERE that was misunderstood. Maily butthurt, lots-0-butthurt

And what I said was 100% true, shit his ####### member name is about loving Jesus.

I'm pretty sure everyone from here got banned that day. Everyone but me. I haven't been back since.... Go figure.

Pretty much this. Lounge fun turned into butthurt

Babies over there, no fun

Will do and whats wrong with the Packers? I am far away and follow them....I need to come visit and see the field......it helps being a stockholder :D only if it is a piece of paper......

Does someone need one of these :lol:

post-33480-0-48049600-1445644438_thumb.jpg

Will do and whats wrong with the Packers?

Nothing, well receivers are banged up but still the best team in the NFL.

We're both in Wisconsin so we all be like Go Pack Go on the phone and not enough sell this shit now.

Archived