Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Well, I just got a big bag of rotting flesh in the mail...

Funkymonkey

Sorry, been busy with finals and work.

Anyways, i've decided its a horrible idea to ship frags in texas sumer time heat. The water in the specimen containers was absolutely boiling. No zoanthid polyps have come out yet, so I don't have much hope for them. The other corals actually LIQUIFIED in transit :-/

Regardless, I appreciate the attempt! As soon as weather permits i'll mail you a few frags ( as long as you promise to return my thermos ~_^ ).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, it didn't work. I will have to remember the ice pack. I also have some new frags so we can try again. When did you recieve the package? I was just curious on how long it took to get there. We can certainly try again and practice makes perfect :) hehe.

Thanks,

(i suggest that you all start a texas reefer thread. i know that the virginia/maryland thread is a very good place to have the newbs start with. helps a lot when someone wants to check out all the lfs within driving distance.)

We do have one Its

www.dfwmas.com

For all you Dallas Area Reefers.

Originally posted by blide

Sorry, it didn't work.  I will have to remember the ice pack.  I also have some new frags so we can try again.  When did you recieve the package?  I was just curious on how long it took to get there.  We can certainly try again and practice makes perfect :) hehe.

Thanks,

I think I got it on the second day after you mailed it. Very quick!

Do you have any candy cane? I'll have a small head of it soon if you're interested.

Archived