Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

righttirefire

2 hours later....Like seriously though. Who the #### logs in at 5:30 in the morning to announce pictures with no intentions on posting them?

Dammit! Jack

• Like 2

2 hours later....

Like seriously though. Who the #### logs in at 5:30 in the morning to announce pictures with no intentions on posting them?

i was so depressed when I didn't find a photo I couldn't even create a post to give Jack shit about it.

• Like 2

wines long gone. feel shitty admitting it but this bottle came from lost and found at work. lmao.

pssshhh. It's all good. Drink that shit and enjoy it. If someone was stupid enough to leave that behind then you better be smart enough to drink it and enjoy it ;)

• Like 2

HA

JACK SHIT

Keep it up, hairball.

i was so depressed when I didn't find a photo I couldn't even create a post to give Jack shit about it.

I have your antidepressant. ....

• Like 2

^this :lol: ^

How did you get to be the guy with the pics of your ss gift thread?

2 hours later....

Like seriously though. Who the #### logs in at 5:30 in the morning to announce pictures with no intentions on posting them?

Dammit! Jack

Blue with orange.

Photobucket sucks asshole....been trying for over a half hour....####it. I'll try more later.

Blue20and20Orange20Acan.jpg

• Like 2

Have you tried turning your lights off and on to get rid of the windexy look? As harry he get good pictures out of his crapion

I just use 12k spectrum at 90% and the pictures come out nice with my iPhone.

is it actually blue or just lit up blue?

Its a sky blue color with orange inner.

Actually this blue.....but lighting doesn't help with the orange....everything is washed out looking depending on the angle of the phone. Some turn out great (for a phone) others are like this.

• Like 2

With my iPhone I had to be a certain. Distance away aND the colors would come out good. The android takes pretty decent pictures normally but the settings stuff seems to help even more.

• Like 1

With my iPhone I had to be a certain. Distance away aND the colors would come out good. The android takes pretty decent pictures normally but the settings stuff seems to help even more.

Ya, the best camera on phone I've had was my first droid. It was a Motorola Razor from a couple years ago. Had a macro option and you could zoom in on shit and be crystal clear. This is the Galaxy and any picture is garbage.....grainy, fuzzy, can't zoom in on shit...not just tank, anything. I hate it. The old iPhone that I despise did better.

• Like 1