Innovative Marine Aquariums

Exited to get my water wet ;)

HarryPotter

Cencalfishguy56

I got bills to pay bro haha so I try to save where I can that's why I'm going with a DIY drilled tank and sump, best bang for the buck and build my own stand all will run me under $200 :D

Samsung Galaxy S4.

Iphone 6 here haha

HarryPotter

I got bills to pay bro haha so I try to save where I can that's why I'm going with a DIY drilled tank and sump, best bang for the buck and build my own stand all will run me under $200 :D

Iphone 6 here haha

True that! I do odd jobs like selling candy at school, washing cars, mowing lawns, tutoring, etc. that help me finance my hobbies. Pulls in a semi-steady income, so I am able to make about $100 a week. Parents pay for gas, so I can use that money for saving & hobbies. Like waited for two weeks to buy myself InTank media baskets, etc.

Still can't buy new equipment usually. I love buying "Broken" stuff and fixing it- like my Radion Pro fixture (Just needed a few wires soldered in the PSU)

Cencalfishguy56

True that! I do odd jobs like selling candy at school, washing cars, mowing lawns, tutoring, etc. that help me finance my hobbies. Pulls in a semi-steady income, so I am able to make about $100 a week. Parents pay for gas, so I can use that money for saving & hobbies. Like waited for two weeks to buy myself InTank media baskets, etc.

Still can't buy new equipment usually. I love buying "Broken" stuff and fixing it- like my Radion Pro fixture (Just needed a few wires soldered in the PSU)

Kudos to you man, you already know how to work for what you want, and that's awesome I've seen your equipment and tanks, IMO they are clean af haha excuse my language but for 17 you do it right man!

I got to college full time and am a manager for a fast food restaurant but I make about $600 every two weeks so it's decent money for a college Student

HarryPotter

Kudos to you man, you already know how to work for what you want, and that's awesome I've seen your equipment and tanks, IMO they are clean af haha excuse my language but for 17 you do it right man!

Thanks bro :bowdown: means a lot.

I actually was not planning on upgrading to the RL-45, but after a JBJ heater cooked our 300 gallon cichlid tank they sent it as consolation pretty much. I was thrilled LOL!

Really think the tank is "Clean"? I always find the actual livestock/internal layout of mine so inferior compared to the rest of the NR tanks. I only buy small frags (Like 1" for SPS, 1 head LPS, 3 head Zoas) and feel like my tanks sort of everywhere right now

Dayum 300$ a week? Is that profit or just net? (I mean like usable money, or put towards loans/food/requiredtolive)

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks bro :bowdown: means a lot.

I actually was not planning on upgrading to the RL-45, but after a JBJ heater cooked our 300 gallon cichlid tank they sent it as consolation pretty much. I was thrilled LOL!

Really think the tank is "Clean"? I always find the actual livestock/internal layout of mine so inferior compared to the rest of the NR tanks. I only buy small frags (Like 1" for SPS, 1 head LPS, 3 head Zoas) and feel like my tanks sort of everywhere right now

Everyone's tanks are "everywhere" at some point until you envision everything haha and you'll have mini colonies in no time, I'm watching closely with your build I see great things bro I love those RL-45 tanks, they are real clean, but no problem man

HarryPotter

Everyone's tanks are "everywhere" at some point until you envision everything haha and you'll have mini colonies in no time, I'm watching closely with your build I see great things bro I love those RL-45 tanks, they are real clean, but no problem man

Thanks! Any ideas for mine? I picture large assorted montipora caps on the tall left piece (Neon Green, Purple, Red, etc.) and perhaps something encrusting on the vertical parts. On the sand bed (Hopefully cleaned soon) I will have my Open Brain, a Zoa rock, and perhaps a long tentacle plate.

Eventually I aim to buy a centerpiece- either a large plate acro or a elegance coral to make the tank feel more developed, but I guess patience is where its at!

Cencalfishguy56

I'm thinking some different color plating montis on the left rock making it like a ledge that would be awesome and throw an acro on top, a scoly or nice plate in the middle but if you do a plate you should do like three of different colors and on the right am acan garden would be sick or a euphyllia garden haha

Thanks! Any ideas for mine? I picture large assorted montipora caps on the tall left piece (Neon Green, Purple, Red, etc.) and perhaps something encrusting on the vertical parts. On the sand bed (Hopefully cleaned soon) I will have my Open Brain, a Zoa rock, and perhaps a long tentacle plate.

Eventually I aim to buy a centerpiece- either a large plate acro or a elegance coral to make the tank feel more developed, but I guess patience is where its at!

HarryPotter

I'm thinking some different color plating montis on the left rock making it like a ledge that would be awesome and throw an acro on top, a scoly or nice plate in the middle but if you do a plate you should do like three of different colors and on the right am acan garden would be sick or a euphyllia garden haha

Sweet ideas! I have a small green slimer on the left rock w. all the caps and a neon green, red, purple, Miami, etc montipora already!

On the right I have a large trachphyllia, a Duncan, a frogspawn, and some Zias. I've wanted scans for a while though!

AC68361D-65DA-41E6-98C5-7BDE296AE626_zps

Cencalfishguy56

Sweet ideas! I have a small green slimer on the left rock w. all the caps and a neon green, red, purple, Miami, etc montipora already!

On the right I have a large trachphyllia, a Duncan, a frogspawn, and some Zias. I've wanted scans for a while though!

AC68361D-65DA-41E6-98C5-7BDE296AE626_zps

F*n sweet man! I see so much potential! An elegance would look bad ass!

HarryPotter

F*n sweet man! I see so much potential! An elegance would look bad ass!

Thanks! So funny you mention the elegance- a few days ago I was DROOLING over a great deal on one at the LFS!

Haha come to my build thread bro- nobody comments there!

Here is the elegance (fist for size)

3474D9F9-E8B7-47C2-B1DE-68159F35F312_zps

HarryPotter

I don't think he swings that way

Haha no problem- I didn't thing he "swings" anyway' :P

Any ETA? Didn't receive shipping info :)

HarryPotter

No ups yet? Me neither...

Yeah it was "out for delivery" at 6:00 AM, but I usually receive 3-5 PM.

Next time I'll just pay the $6 extra for (much) faster shipping!

HarryPotter

Lol... my last Friday delivery was like 1130am so a couple more hours

Haha lucky! Last one for me was 5:00ish. Ahhh! :(

Archived