inTank Media Baskets

Exited to get my water wet ;)

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

I'm finally going to fix my dry water! Hell yeah- gonna get wet af!

Just ordered 2x InTank RL-45 Media Baskets, 1x Refugium basket, 1x Chemi-Pire blue!

Also asked StevieT to draw a sexy shrimp on the bod :lol:

Cencalfishguy56

I'm finally going to fix my dry water! Hell yeah- gonna get wet af!

Just ordered 2x InTank RL-45 Media Baskets, 1x Refugium basket, 1x Chemi-Pire blue!

Also asked StevieT to draw a sexy shrimp on the bod :lol:

I think that's harder than a mantis shrimp :lol:

HarryPotter

I think that's harder than a mantis shrimp :lol:

I bet StevieT works harder on mine! :P

Lol... Harry you're quite the character!

Not sure how to take that! Thanks?

If anything I say is inappropriate/overkill please let me know lol- I'm 17 and was bit by the reef big two years ago!

I sold the MP10wes to a local for $120 to finance this order, super excited.

After this equipment is complete- the RL-45, MP40w QD, Tunze Osmulator, Radion XR30w. Time to relax and let it grow out!

Of course now I have to drool about a custom 24x24x18 starphire cube w. bean animal overflow! omgomgomg

(Joking, now it's time to grow out, enjoy, and have fun tinkering :) )

righttirefire

I don't have a problem with anything you say. I enjoy your excitement. I read a lot of your posts and laugh or smile

HarryPotter

I don't have a problem with anything you say. I enjoy your excitement. I read a lot of your posts and laugh or smile

Oh :lol: glad to be of service! Thanks :)

Cencalfishguy56

Oh :lol: glad to be of service! Thanks :)

17 man it goes by fast before you know it you'll be 22 like me enjoy it while you can! and you're one smart dude keep it up love your posts!

TheKleinReef

17 man it goes by fast before you know it you'll be 22 like me enjoy it while you can! and you're one smart dude keep it up love your posts!

this is so true. hahah.

HarryPotter

this is so true. hahah.

Haha thanks!

Yeah I really am enjoying.... Life :)

I work hard at school and do really well, but also make sure that I have time for my two hobbies- reefing and quadcopters. I work odd jobs- selling candy in school, programming, lawn mowing, etc to finance these amazing (& pricy) hobbies!

righttirefire

I'm 29... still going to school. Working... I wish I could have learned the patience of reefing when I was 17... remember the lessons you learn reefing. Patience, budget, and passion

righttirefire

I really struggled with "patience" I still do in certain aspects of my life... but I'm getting better.

HarryPotter

Oh man, I think they don't do the "Order Today, Ship Today" on the weekends! Not a business day sadly- hate that! :(

Cencalfishguy56

Oh man, I think they don't do the "Order Today, Ship Today" on the weekends! Not a business day sadly- hate that! :(

Lol talk about patience I ordered my reef cleaner rock last Saturday not here till Tuesday haha it's KILLING me

HarryPotter

... patience. Lol. It's sunday. And no shipping tomorrow because of the holiday

:tears: NOOOOO I FORGOT! :tears:

Lol talk about patience I ordered my reef cleaner rock last Saturday not here till Tuesday haha it's KILLING me

Haha sucks :tears:! Luckily I'm just a few dozen miles from ReefCleaners, so it ships REALLLLL fast! :happydance:

Cencalfishguy56

:tears: NOOOOO I FORGOT! :tears:

Haha sucks :tears:! Luckily I'm just a few dozen miles from ReefCleaners, so it ships REALLLLL fast! :happydance:

Yea I'm all the way across the US! Haha

HarryPotter

Remember kids. School only puts your further in debit. :)

^*debt

Apparently not ;) JKJK both ways work.

Still, not necessarily if you do it right! #FullScholarships

HarryPotter

FAWK YOU PHONE!

Blame it on the I-I-I-I-I Iphone!!!!

Screw it haha at least when I'm done in two years I'll be able to get a clean ass setup :lol:

Why not now? Im in 11th grade! (Not saying my setup is "clean ass", but just to do it)

Cencalfishguy56

Blame it on the I-I-I-I-I Iphone!!!!

Why not now? Im in 11th grade! (Not saying my setup is "clean ass", but just to do it)

Archived