Pod Your Reef

Legendary Live Sale... Official Thread

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Everyone has been contacted with the review of their orders. Sorry it took so long. Hopefully they all get back with confirmation that we didn't mess up lol.

We're only missing one person for shipping!!!!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

Alrighty guys!

Here's the check ins that we have:

1. Visualscapes
  2. Merith
  3. m@tt
  4. Mirya
  5. TVeblen
  6. Lawnman
  7. Spiderguardnano
  8. kguske2
  9. thatguytom
  10. Reef_collector9
  11. shaneandjohn

There's 11 of you and only 3 prizes. But the other 8 will still get a $50 gift card emailed to them on their next purchase!

So here's the winning numbers in order...

2 - Merith

4 - Mirya

3 - m@tt

Congratulations guys! I was rooting for Lawnman so we can get his gyre tub... but this is what fate brought out!

I'll be PMing you three shortly and the rest of you will get coupons soon as well. Let's keep this thread updated as people receive their goodies! The first 10 boxes went out today.

Congrats all of you.

Alrighty guys!

Here's the check ins that we have:

• Visualscapes
  • Merith
  • m@tt
  • Mirya
  • TVeblen
  • Lawnman
  • Spiderguardnano
  • kguske2
  • thatguytom
  • Reef_collector9
  • shaneandjohn

There's 11 of you and only 3 prizes. But the other 8 will still get a $50 gift card emailed to them on their next purchase!

So here's the winning numbers in order...

2 - Merith

4 - Mirya

3 - m@tt

Congratulations guys! I was rooting for Lawnman so we can get his gyre tub... but this is what fate brought out!

I'll be PMing you three shortly and the rest of you will get coupons soon as well. Let's keep this thread updated as people receive their goodies! The first 10 boxes went out today.

:lol:

I'm so excited to have won one of these prizes!!!

I'm at work right now, but the package of corals was delivered 30 minutes ago. My husband (who works from home) has been texting me pictures as he unpacks. I can't wait to get off of work tonight to see them in person!

I'm so excited to have won one of these prizes!!!

I'm at work right now, but the package of corals was delivered 30 minutes ago. My husband (who works from home) has been texting me pictures as he unpacks. I can't wait to get off of work tonight to see them in person!

Me too, so exciting. Can hardly wait till sat to be able to see all my goodies.

Red_Blenny

I got all my stuff,

Beer-Its-Beautiful.gif

Overall, the live sale was pretty cool (the hourly 'short stories' was a neat touch) and there was so much goodies to choose from. I kinda wish I bought more stuff lol.

Nanofreak79

I missed the live sale from my fave coral slangers, but sniped a lot of goodies after the fact. Thanks D!

Archived