ReefCleaners.org

Legendary Live Sale... Official Thread

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey Nano-Reefers,

We're whipping our first ever live sale and we're having it right here on Nano-Reef! Here's what to expect:

The Legendary Live Sale RULES (Rules may change at anytime. By participating in this live sale you will automatically agree to the following rules):

• WHEN: Date: 12:00pm - 6:00pm (PST) on May 16th
  • CORALS: 500+ Pure WYSIWYG Corals, posted in about 5 minute intervals in between (roughly 5-8 corals per update).
  • All corals will be added to our website along with the thread that has a link to the site. Look under the "Live Sale" tab of our site. The tab will be broken up into tabs indicating which hour the corals came from (it will make sense when you view the site).
  • Snipers be ready! All corals are discounted from their already awesome prices. There will be a handful of $1 corals! And you all know we like to keep only the nice stuff around. ;)
  • All remaining corals that are not picked up on the live sale will be left at live sale prices until the end of the weekend. Afterwards, they will be full priced items.
  • Under the rare case that the coral is not well to ship, you will receive a similar piece if in stock. If no coral is in stock, then we will refund you.
  • PAYMENT: PayPal only, first come first served.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, etc. No credit or coupons can be applied.
  • Your item is NOT yours until it's payed for. If it's in your cart, it isn't safe from other reefers!
  • If for some reason you and someone else got the same coral, the first person to check out will win the coral and you will receive a similar piece if we have it in stock.
  • SHIPPING: During the live sale, the automatic shipping fee will be waived. Instead, under the "LIVE SALE SHIPPING" tab, choose a date to have your packaged sent out for a flat fee of $50 (free at $350).
  • Prepaid Shipping is $45 and be purchased on the site NOW. On the day of the event, the full shipping price will resume. Link to prepaid shipping: http://www.legendary-corals.com/#!live-sale-shipping/c1ua8
  • We will ONLY ship to the address on your PayPal. So please have this updated on your account to avoid any confusion.
  • Because we're awesome, we'll allow combined shipments. Just let us know at the end of the sale who else needs to go into your box.
  • If no shipment date has been requested by Sunday (May 17th) we will be shipping your package out the following Monday (May 18th) by default.
  • If you do not pay for shipping by the end of the week (May 17th) you will be forfeiting your corals and your payment for your purchased corals will not be refunded.
  • FAQs: For our FAQs, please visit this link: http://www.legendary-corals.com/#!legendary-faqs/c1bp8
  • PRIZE: Since this will be a 6 hour live sale, we're going to give away 3 sweet prizes!
  • To be eligible, you must check in every hour and have made a purchase. You simply need to post "Check in hour #" for each hour. If you miss an hour, you will be disqualified for the prize.
  • However, if you checked in every hour but didn't win a prize we'll add a $50 coupon into your box as a thank you for staying with us the whole time! Coupons must be used within a month and on orders of at least $100.
  • We will pick the three winners via a random number generator. We'll let the winners choose their prize in the order that the generator chooses. For example: 1st winner gets first pick, 2nd winner gets 2nd pick, and 3rd winner and 3rd pick.

Prize #1: Maxspect Gyre xf130, one of the best wavemaker around

Maxspect-Gyre-XF130.png

Prize #2: Aqua Illumination Prime (Super sleek and sexy black):

prime_large.jpg

Prize #3: A super awesome zoa pack worth $400+! This is just an example, we'll post the real one later.

16714163193_d13849eeae_b.jpg

Some sweet teasers you can expect to make an appearance. ;)

11432968764_6ff34be4bc_b.jpg

17176867260_76cd187fe2_b.jpg

17140066949_b87dec9a39_b.jpg

16983602115_bc1f64802d_b.jpg

16226666104_7c2a3f52ae_b.jpg

16823167576_e13825c3e0_b.jpg

16229072573_71ed08b996_b.jpg

16847887302_7bd92d5f6c_b.jpg

And maybe one of these... If the frags look good by then. ;)

16662901639_8e427594d9_b.jpg

15885421154_6f93ee4d3b_b.jpg

And lastly, have fun! You guys all know we love animated gifs and meme. Post plenty of them and let's make this into one of the best live sales Nano-Reef has ever had!

Cheers,

Darwin

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• If no shipment date has been requested by Sunday (May 16th) we will be shipping your package out the following Monday (May 17th) by default.

I think you mean Sunday (May 17th) and Monday (May 18th).

Otherwise, all I can say is...

sweet-mother-of-god.png

Oh yeah... and CHECK IN #0!

Legendary Corals

I think you mean Sunday (May 17th) and Monday (May 18th).

Otherwise, all I can say is...

sweet-mother-of-god.png

Oh yeah... and CHECK IN #0!

Definitely a big thank you for catching that! And awweee yeah... let the memes begin!

Spiderguardnano

So.sick darwin could you guys offer reduced shipping like wwc live sale.if.we purchase shipping before the day of the live sale?

What is 3 and 4 on zoa teasers

Legendary Corals

So.sick darwin could you guys offer reduced shipping like wwc live sale.if.we purchase shipping before the day of the live sale?

What is 3 and 4 on zoa teasers

Hmm, not a bad idea! Sure, why not. Shipping modules are live on the site! We'll keep them at a discounted price until the day of the live sale. But we also allow combined shipping and free at $350. Better than WWC's!

And guess you'll have to find out on the live sale what those sweet zoas are. ;)

shaneandjohn

I have the date marked. I have been wanting some new pieces for the tank.

There was mention of Live Sale this weekend from another vendor, but it looks like it never happened.

Post me some teaser pics of some LPS you are hoarding. Chalices and Favia in particular

Shane

Legendary Corals

maxresdefault.jpg

g1365382715547530734.jpg

What no all niter you rookie :).

We're getting old LOL :(

I have the date marked. I have been wanting some new pieces for the tank.

There was mention of Live Sale this weekend from another vendor, but it looks like it never happened.

Post me some teaser pics of some LPS you are hoarding. Chalices and Favia in particular

Shane

Well Shane you're going to have to wait mwuhahaha!!! The anticipation :scarry:

Exciting!

Get ready man!!!

Can't wait

We can't wait either!!

This is fantastic. Looks like my Saturday is planned out already!

omgomgomg

Local pick ups for Bay Area people?

Yup we can do that just contact us at the end of the live sale!

That hyper phoenix though :drool:

And that adonis/halluc :doubledrool:

I have one of his Hyper Phoenix in my new tank. Its very nice looking and already going new polyps after like 2 weeks.

Legendary Corals

fabulous-cat-meme.jpg

Excuse-Me-Rocks-Frogfish.jpg

I think some of your friends must receive a Pre-Sale Catalog with prices before the sale start. :D:flower:

MWUHAHAHAHA YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT!

That hyper phoenix though :drool:

And that adonis/halluc :doubledrool:

homer_simpson_drooling_by_dondrug-d6h081

I have one of his Hyper Phoenix in my new tank. Its very nice looking and already going new polyps after like 2 weeks.

Wow that's really good growth!

HOW IS IT ONLY TUESDAY?!?

Fun-Is-Loading-Cat-Is-Waiting.jpg

BTW, a frag of Molten Lava Lepto must become mine...

4 more days......

hqdefault.jpg

Archived