Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Legendary Live Sale... Official Thread

Legendary Corals

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the dimensions on this? Really liking the look.

36x24x12 with 1/2 Starphire glass Pico aquariums custom made it for me. It's my current tank all the others are gone except the 24x24x12 cube it's sitting in my garage empty.

Here is one of mine.

17753621842_f8233c3157_o.jpgIMG_2043 by Steve LaJoie, on Flickr

That is a sweet tank you have some nice coral in there. Glad you joined here!

Last one :)2A4CF07E-3A8C-48E8-B86F-8628DD48013C.jpg0F8101AA-6550-4453-840C-BDA5FB73C85E.jpg3A5D582B-E2CD-425A-A36B-BD2695740317_1.j936E2872-5C50-4206-B65C-9FE517FFA047.jpg86F325FB-59E7-4A1F-A404-1B8427BA0C77.jpg

You always bring the heat. I can't keep acans alive for nothing.

Why didn't someone buy that Tokyo Sun Acans?? Look what you made me do! :bling:

Watch him post a 10% off coupon tomorrow :wacko:

36x24x12 with 1/2 Starphire glass Pico aquariums custom made it for me. It's my current tank all the others are gone except the 24x24x12 cube it's sitting in my garage empty.

That is a sweet tank you have some nice coral in there. Glad you joined here!

Wow looked bigger than that in the pics. And thanks, that is the tank thats getting upgraded hopefully quite soon.

This one was 48x24x12 DSCN9273.jpg

I can almost see the water dripping down the side.

....sorry I had to :D

I can almost see the water dripping down the side.

....sorry I had to :D

Front left god that sucked

Crappy pic, but here's mine. Tanks been running around 5 months. Lots of space to fill!

Looks awesome I like Pukani rock to.
HarryPotter

I spent $0 with this live sale, I'm proud of me! Hope everyone is happy

Ditto, except I am a bit bummed. The corals had great prices, but the shipping was too much for me since I wasn't going to meet the minimum for free shipping

Ditto, except I am a bit bummed. The corals had great prices, but the shipping was too much for me since I wasn't going to meet the minimum for free shipping

It's really not that bad if you can get a handful of things it more than makes up for the shipping.

righttirefire

I'm only available to receive corals on Friday and the risk of getting postponed to Monday is too dangerous for me. I like watching what's available. One day I'll step up. The corals were beautiful and I wanted plenty of them. Looking forward to dealing with nano-reef sponsers

shaneandjohn

This was a great " Live Sale", and Darwin has worked very well with me to meet my Shipping Needs.

Thank you Legendary Corals !

What coral is this? Says unknown

17570037606_f5a12598c5_z.jpg

Not even Your Reef, where it was originally sourced from, has an ID on it. My understanding is that it is an encruster. I picked up a frag of it. We'll see!

Not even Your Reef, where it was originally sourced from, has an ID on it. My understanding is that it is an encruster. I picked up a frag of it. We'll see!

I'd love to see better pictures of it whenever you get a chance Mirya. Thanks in advance.

I was finally able to snag a piece of it as well. You are quite correct, neither John at Your Reef nor anyone he has talked to has been able to id the species of this coral, best I've ever heard is it's somewhere between lps and sps, possibly similar to a hyrdrphona or how ever you spell that one.

I'd love to see better pictures of it whenever you get a chance Mirya. Thanks in advance.

Will do, Kat!

Until I get mine, here is a picture of it from Your Reef:

yr-ironman-unknown-3-4-1-a5304-700x700.j

Archived