Pod Your Reef

Two Cats and a Reef

thecoralbeauty

FlowerMama

Omg! Show me!!!

Hypo- it's roots are few but healthy. Leaves keep splitting though.

Annette- there are a lot of us, eh? You, gena, Felicia... :) who else?

I don't know. There have to be more but only a few us show our faces!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Can't see it well enough to tell. EEP!

What do you mean, a jumper?

Yeah Ill try to get better pictures- its just starting to really open now :) It might need a day to settle down to LFS colors

Lol I just meant a "Jumper" because twice it fell over after I placed it. Normal for new clam in a new tank :)

thecoralbeauty

Yeah Ill try to get better pictures- its just starting to really open now :) It might need a day to settle down to LFS colors

Lol I just meant a "Jumper" because twice it fell over after I placed it. Normal for new clam in a new tank :)

So exciting!

I've noticed with my iPhone and the radions that the more yellow colors look better in photos (just pressing middle button- I don't have reef link)

HarryPotter

So exciting!

I've noticed with my iPhone and the radions that the more yellow colors look better in photos (just pressing middle button- I don't have reef link)

Ill try with the yellow now :)

(I have reeflink, so can adjust it pretty easily)

Edit:

Phone is dead. :(

HarryPotter

#firstworldclamproblems

Ahhhh Im going to be a hijacker and post this here- any clue what the heck this is?

IMG_1236_zpsjcuvjkix.jpg

HarryPotter

You might want to put it in an SPS forum and you'll get a more accurate response. No clue here

Since I'm relatively new to the SPS game, I'll defer to someone else on this thread.

I guess it doesn't really matter lol. I was just curious since the LG gave me it for $15 and threw in a small milli. Wondering if that was a good price or just average

FlowerMama

I think it's an out of this world price. Most often you see a single sprig for $45- $75 and sometimes more. That looks like a huge piece. Great deal on that!

thecoralbeauty

when he showed that huge clam being killed i died a little inside. but its also really cool that they feed so many people!

HarryPotter

when he showed that huge clam being killed i died a little inside. but its also really cool that they feed so many people!

Don't give me any ideas with your little clam ;)

HarryPotter

:tears::tears::tears:

I don't know what to do for the next week lol. Besides studying for ACT, I don't really have obligations.

Hopefully I can (Finally) start doing the occasional water change this week, (5g?), and maybe even start on a DIY stand for my Flood Table/Frag/Clam.

The Deep Blue Shallow (24x24x12) may also be an option, albeit a more expensive one.

thecoralbeauty

I don't know what to do for the next week lol. Besides studying for ACT, I don't really have obligations.

Hopefully I can (Finally) start doing the occasional water change this week, (5g?), and maybe even start on a DIY stand for my Flood Table/Frag/Clam.

The Deep Blue Shallow (24x24x12) may also be an option, albeit a more expensive one.

im in the same boat. besides working on my masters... I'm unsure of what to do with myself.

lots of dates, i suppose, now that i have time. haha.

you should start on a DIY stand! but i suppose that's hard to do unless you know which tank you'll use...

HarryPotter

im in the same boat. besides working on my masters... I'm unsure of what to do with myself.

lots of dates, i suppose, now that i have time. haha.

you should start on a DIY stand! but i suppose that's hard to do unless you know which tank you'll use...

*Wolf Whistles*

Hmm Ive never built a stand... Sounds risky. I wouldn't want all ze baby clams to suffer the trauma of a collapse!

That would be some significant psychological damage I would have to compensate for, and shrinks are expensive!

Im looking into the Deep Blue 24x24x12 tank. Its a great size but I am concerned with the overall quality- it sounds like deep blue is pretty much hit and miss

HarryPotter

I'm pretty sure jbj does frag tanks, and others. FlowerMama has a cool size...

JBJ only makes a 20g tank and its an AIO (Don't want). I can't find FlowerMamas tank you are referring to.

Maybe a custom starphire tank made my ADA or picO :wub: :wub: jkjk

HarryPotter

Holy cannoli...it's so teeny! :wub:

Yeah and GORGEOUS!

Hopefully it'll open up nicely today (I just fed Phyto) and I will be able to get some nice pictures.

Archived