ReefCleaners.org

Josh's Ecotech Fueled IM Fusion 20!

JMCollins24

You think the a160we would be just enough? Lol I'm bumping up to the same tank as yours and don't want to spend the money of not necessaryI already have the light btw

I wish I knew enough about the 160 to give you an honest perspective but I dont. I got an awesome deal from a local reefer here on my 360.

I do think there are a couple on here using the 160. Without researching far, seems to me that it would work.

Cencalfishguy56

I wish I knew enough about the 160 to give you an honest perspective but I dont. I got an awesome deal from a local reefer here on my 360.

I do think there are a couple on here using the 160. Without researching far, seems to me that it would work.

It's a powerful light believe me lol I was just worried about coverage but I could make it work I think

JMCollins24

Well, I lost one of my clowns :(

Tested my params and nitrates are a bit high around 30ppm. Changed out my filter floss and will be doing a WC today... I'm pretty sure that the nitrates, coupled with the aggressive behavior from my single spot domino clown, caused the demise of my onyx clown... May be time to look at trading it in and getting a pair that are already paired.

Thanks everyone for the light responses. I love the looks of the XR15 with the RMS the best, But I just can't justify the price point of the duo or xr when people seem to be loving the Prime over the fusion 20. Its full spectrum, has wifi control-ability right out of the box, and looks pretty decent. for the price point its as great option.

Does it have the same par as the Duo or Xr, no it doesn't, but will it work for the needs of the inhabitants of the tank, probably since I'll be going with softies, mostly LPS, and a few SPS.

Like someone said on hear go with what I think looks best and with my gut. Well, I know for sure I love the looks of the Xr the best, but does it justify paying another 200+ more for the looks? ha

Tested my params and nitrates are a bit high around 30ppm. Changed out my filter floss and will be doing a WC today... I'm pretty sure that the nitrates, coupled with the aggressive behavior from my single spot domino clown, caused the demise of my onyx clown... May be time to look at trading it in and getting a pair that are already paired.

Dang JM I am sorry to hear that. In such a small tank aggressive behavior can't be a good think. It looks like the time to make that trade has arrived.

• Like 1

Why did you buy a skimmer from someone, tell them all was fine and "Thanks a lot" and then do a chargeback? Deadbeat.

LINK.

• Like 1

Why did you buy a skimmer from someone, tell them all was fine and "Thanks a lot" and then do a chargeback? Deadbeat.

LINK.

This!

• Like 1

Alright.. an update...

Since my last update, I've added a few things, lost a fish, and added a nice amount of coral!

Equipment Additions

IM Ghost Desktop Skimmer

Yeah how's that skimmer working out for you?

• Like 3

Yeah, so what's the deal with that Ghost Skimmer and your chargeback claim? You might want to attempt to explain to the seller who you got the skimmer from and whose money you took, as well as explain to the rest of us, what's going on there. Did it stop working? I mean, you got the skimmer, said it was good, asked for a chargeback, and then were awarded it. So the seller is out his skimmer, his $80 PLUS the chargeback fee he had to pay. Surely there is a reason other than you being a conniving thief?

• Like 2

Still no response? C'mon man. We see you logged in. The longer you wait to tell your side of the story, the more it looks like you are a huge d-bag who scammed someone out of money. This hobby is pretty incestuous - lots of people frequent many forums, etc. You are also from FL - lots of hobbyists here and elsewhere are in Florida. You may be burning LOTS of bridges.

• Like 2
smeagol108

^+1. Your on the forums, active and seem to want to be part of the community. Share your side of the story and work it out with the seller.

^+1. Your on the forums, active and seem to want to be part of the community. Share your side of the story and work it out with the seller.

This DBag has 2 account here atleast. JMCollins24 and CDnano24. He goes by Chad Duke and many other names. Apparently his name is Josh as well. Here is his most recent scam thread. He has scammed atleast 3 people on NR so far. LINK

• Like 1
Mr. Microscope

Wow! This is crazy. Thanks for the link braaap.

It's odd that someone would put forth so much effort and risk for so little money. He must be doing this all over the internet if he's trying to make any real money.

This DBag has 2 account here atleast. JMCollins24 and CDnano24. He goes by Chad Duke and many other names. Apparently his name is Josh as well. Here is his most recent scam thread. He has scammed atleast 3 people on NR so far. LINK

I had a feeling they all were the same...

• 2 years later...
NanoReefMinimalist

I have been eyeing the radion on fusion 20 because of the solid mount. The AI prime is good as well but its mounting options are all crap.

The only concern is the weight. I have the concern that the glass would not hold the weight of the light with a single joint point. Is the light heavy?