DbA's Nano Box lit Fusion 20: Broken Down & New Pup

deathbyart

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get into soooooooo much trouble in Destin :unsure:

can I go ?? :happydance:

We will need numbers..My girlfriend is already nervous :P

My clique will forever find trouble. Last weekend we were in tuxes and had to jump in and protect an Uber driver. The drunk passengers needed to be handled. <_<

We will need numbers..My girlfriend is already nervous :P

My clique will forever find trouble. Last weekend we were in tuxes and had to jump in and protect an Uber driver. The drunk passengers needed to be handled. <_<

Going to SanDestin resort by chance ?

Ruby Dragonette is missing this morning. Such a shame...really dug that fish. :(

Sorry to hear that... I love those fish

Sorry to hear that... I love those fish

Looking good bro!

Thanks guys. Sadly I did find a piece of what was probably the Ruby. I am beyond baffled by what happened. Seriously bothers me..

Thanks guys. Sadly I did find a piece of what was probably the Ruby. I am beyond baffled by what happened. Seriously bothers me..

They are picky eaters. Usually what happens :(

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a couple crazy busy weeks...and just going to get busier. There are entirely to many events to be at when you're in a wedding...also family coming into...also girlfriend's birthday. :eek:

Been taking the GoPro everywhere and slowly working on acquiring coral. I've also built onto the Apex so I get an ATO up and running before the vacation. That is giving me a little aggravation.

Started an Acan Island:

wZagMiR.jpg

Fun with the pups in the pool:

Ak8gmPN.jpg

zonj4cj.jpg

Out on a great night with beautiful person who puts up with my craziness:

nT3l304.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Having beers at a campsite when Salt Critters had their "$10 Frag Sale".. So of course I had to make my first online coral purchase. Everything arrived perfectly but they will sit in the sand, unglued, until after our vacation in a couple of weeks.

noisNHa.jpg

6UhWM1n.jpg

:lol:

Sounds like the perfect place to order coral

You going to the DFW October swap ?

Yes. Funny you mention that, I JUST got the email.

• 2 months later...

Still Here!

I kind of went into just calm maintenance mode for a month or so. Which meant no spending money on the tank.

Until Now. :bling:

We had a local frag swap that I pick up a few zoas and chalice from and took advantage of Saltcritters $10 frag sale.

Everyone have a safe Halloween weekend! :haha:

• 3 months later...

Still around! I will have this tank setup for a year next week, then in March 9th I will be moving into a new place.

Life has kept me to busy to really dump money into coral. This is my birthday weekend, so my girlfriend is being a doll and letting me just relax. This meant I ran to the LFS and picked up a spinstream and MJ1200. I cleaned up the back chambers and setup both pumps, with the MJ1200 running the spinstream.

In doing so I also re-arranged the rocks a tiny bit. Got a little bored today. Heres hoping I didn't kick up to much do-do. :P

Still around! I will have this tank setup for a year next week, then in March 9th I will be moving into a new place.

Life has kept me to busy to really dump money into coral. This is my birthday weekend, so my girlfriend is being a doll and letting me just relax. This meant I ran to the LFS and picked up a spinstream and MJ1200. I cleaned up the back chambers and setup both pumps, with the MJ1200 running the spinstream.

In doing so I also re-arranged the rocks a tiny bit. Got a little bored today. Heres hoping I didn't kick up to much do-do. :P

Happy Birthday weekend (mine too)!!

It's hard to want to spend lots on coral when you know it's all getting moved soon. I am in the same boat, my lease is up end of April!

• 4 months later...
deathbyart

Sad Update time.. I have been putting it off and putting it off but it was bound to happen.

Tank has been broken down.

Sadly the tank never rebound after my latest move. Plus this summer started off with me traveling a lot due to a sick Grandma who eventually passed. During this I basically lost everything.

On a lighter note, we did get a 2nd pup.

Meet Cooper!

NaFbPKPl.jpg

Sorry to hear about your Grandma and about the tank. You had a great looking tank and hopefully you'll be back in the game when the bug bites. At least you have a new puppy to occupy that time.

deathbyart

Sorry to hear about your Grandma and about the tank. You had a great looking tank and hopefully you'll be back in the game when the bug bites. At least you have a new puppy to occupy that time.

I am keeping the tank... just in case.

Archived