Pod Your Reef

Dan`s 1st reef tank (now 40 Breeder)

Dan R

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave my son in law my yellow tang on tuesday. The tang was getting to big for my tank. Stopped by and checked on him last night and he was looking happy in the 75 gal tank. I don't know what I am going to replace him with maybe a wrasse.

Gave my son in law my yellow tang on tuesday. The tang was getting to big for my tank. Stopped by and checked on him last night and he was looking happy in the 75 gal tank. I don't know what I am going to replace him with maybe a wrasse.

Yeah, I used to have a yellow tang when I had a 75G and he would use every single inch of those 4ft. Good decision.

A storm was coming so that was a good excuse to go to PEA yesterday. So I picked up a RFA and a wrasse. new picture under blues.

IMG_20151002_213417.jpg

A storm was coming so that was a good excuse to go to PEA yesterday. So I picked up a RFA and a wrasse. new picture under blues.

IMG_20151002_213417.jpg

A storm is coming so you went to buy coral?

I dont understand your logic, but I like it!

Its the reddish RFA on the left?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no logic to any thing I do just a good excuse. Yes the one on the left.

I will find any excuse to buy coral :) Tank is looking awesome, Dan!

Blue wants me post a picture of his selfie

IMG_20151017_151837.jpg

Hi Blue :)

• 5 weeks later...

Pics of your iron work then. Stat.

Grandchild no.5 was born today on All Saints day. Grandchild no.6 due with in the week. Life is good to me.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas Grampy.

I missed that old post so my apologies for a delayed reply, I was taken in distracted by the feathered cutie.

Pics of your iron work then. Stat.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas Grampy.

I missed that old post so my apologies for a delayed reply, I was taken in distracted by the feathered cutie.

I run a small structural steel fab shop. I don't have any pic. of my work.Most of my work is shipped up to NY. The building I am fabricating now is being put up in Staten Island. The last two jobs were put up in Brooklyn.

• 5 months later...

Archived