Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dan`s 1st reef tank (now 40 Breeder)

Dan R

Added some rock my son in law left over here. Now to go and find some sand. I think I will stop by PEA and see what they have.IMG_20150801_130448.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Added some rock my son in law left over here. Now to go and find some sand. I think I will stop by PEA and see what they have.IMG_20150801_130448.jpg

You're going to do a aquaclear 110 w. intank baskets?

im going to have to snap some pics next time im over your camera not doing these corals justice.

Even if I had a good camera I would still not be able to take a good pic.

Tabasco is 32? :o

Macaws can live 70 to 80 years.Tabasco has been around long enough to know how to take his cage apart. He can talk in a normal voice or a British voice, He loves to sing and in tune.

Macaws can live 70 to 80 years.Tabasco has been around long enough to know how to take his cage apart. He can talk in a normal voice or a British voice, He loves to sing and in tune.

Wow. So he's a Houdini and escapes?

Wow. So he's a Houdini and escapes?

Not a Houdini he just unscrews or unbolts every thing. He has been working on 2 padlocks for weeks and hasn't got out yet. I don't care if he gets out but he leaves all the other birds out,

• 4 weeks later...

Like your tank, especially all the Torch and Frogspawn you have. I'm with you and almost can't get enough of them, I got my 1st frag of Frogspawn over 2 years ago and it was a single head and now it's over 30+ heads. Sadly Torch coral seems to hate my tanks and I've had 2 melt on me and 1 lose 2 heads but has 1 going strong but pitiful growth on it.

If you are looking to use a skimmer I use the ESHOPPS PSK-100 and it is a awesome HOB skimmer that is really quiet and I've noticed big improvements in the tank since I started using it over the Aquaclear/HOB filtration.

Happy Birthday btw!

Like your tank, especially all the Torch and Frogspawn you have. I'm with you and almost can't get enough of them, I got my 1st frag of Frogspawn over 2 years ago and it was a single head and now it's over 30+ heads. Sadly Torch coral seems to hate my tanks and I've had 2 melt on me and 1 lose 2 heads but has 1 going strong but pitiful growth on it.

If you are looking to use a skimmer I use the ESHOPPS PSK-100 and it is a awesome HOB skimmer that is really quiet and I've noticed big improvements in the tank since I started using it over the Aquaclear/HOB filtration.

Happy Birthday btw!

Thanks Eventually I will put a 40 gal sump in my garage which is on the other side of the wall for this tank so I can up grade to a 80b or a 120 in the future.Looking forward to your 80b build

Thanks Eventually I will put a 40 gal sump in my garage which is on the other side of the wall for this tank so I can up grade to a 80b or a 120 in the future.Looking forward to your 80b build

Oh I'm itching to get that 80 breeder built, I have yet to find another tank out there that I love as much as that one minus paying a boatload for a full custom tank. I can't wait to get the build thread going on it, found a place that will order the tank and have it for me when I get home and the stand will be started being built within 12 hours of being home hahaha. It's going to suck so bad to sand the thing outside in Nov in VA when I've been in 100+ degree heat majority of the year, I get cold when it's 70 out like tonight.

Archived