ReefCleaners.org

Nano Box ATI Sunpower RETRO : Pictures & Pricing

DaveFason

72x24x24

Yeah, you'd need at least four per 24x24 area in two rows to cover it properly, so if you have an 8-bulb T5 fixture then you'd have six 80w bulbs and ~340w of LEDs.

So 10 pucks on a 60incher.. sounds 'spensive

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if one were hypothetically changing plans, and hypothetically considering a 24" x 24" x 12" SPS-dominant shallow reef, then what configuration would you recommend? Would the larger front-to-back dimension throw a wrench in things?

You know...hypothetically...

jedimasterben

IMO yes. See the pics I put on the first page of this thread. I'm working on a V2 of those that include a bit more detail with how the light is spread.

So if one were hypothetically changing plans, and hypothetically considering a 24" x 24" x 12" SPS-dominant shallow reef, then what configuration would you recommend? Would the larger front-to-back dimension throw a wrench in things?

You know...hypothetically...

I personally believe that the tank will be fine with the four bulb plus DUAL RETRO.

-Dave

• 9 months later...

i didnt know there more than two retro kits and but are you still offering this, has the price changes or not? thanks

I can do it all. It really depends on what you are looking for.

-Dave

• 6 months later...
jedimasterben

just wondering if u still offering this with the new ati, if so is the price still the the same or has it change? i regretted selling my ati lol

What new ATI?

i didnt know there more than two retro kits and but are you still offering this, has the price changes or not? thanks

Shoot me an email. I have new pricing that works out better for you.

-Dave

Archived