Cultivated Reef

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a member for 8 years. I'm just not someone that posts a lot (22 posts). Could I join in?

I'd like to sign up, but I'm shy of the posts. Longtime lurker, but I really don't think spamming the forums before Nov 1st to meet the requirement is going to help my standing in the community, haha.

If you guys get accepted, just don't forget about this please :P

If you guys get accepted, just don't forget about this please :P

Lack of posts doesn't necessarily mean lack of commitment. Some of us are just forum shy. I won't even post on facebook regularly with my own family. :wub:

I've been a member for 8 years. I'm just not someone that posts a lot (22 posts). Could I join in?

Lack of posts doesn't necessarily mean lack of commitment. Some of us are just forum shy. I won't even post on facebook regularly with my own family. :wub:

I gave it some thought and unfortunately rules are rules. It really is designed for active members of the forums, especially with the sponsorship prizes up for grabs. 100 posts is pretty lenient.

I understand. But to be honest, I'm very active on the forums, just in the form of reading.

I'll trade presents with you nc2tarheels. And OUR secret santa will have hookers and blackjack. We'll just pretend it's a secret.

blackjack-and-hookers-best-christmas-eve

I'll trade presents with you nc2tarheels. And OUR secret santa will have hookers and blackjack. We'll just pretend it's a secret.

Psh... Lawn got a hooker last year , Come up with something original :P

This guy has potential...

Wow, this thread really just took a new direction....blow up dolls, hookers, gambling, autographed pics of Ice T's wife.. Merry Christmas everyone!! lol

We have several people now that want to send frags so if you don't want or can't accept corals at this time then make sure you note it in your list.

I thought Judy was pretty hot....until I saw those ####ed up feet of hers. Deal breaker.

It was all the wrinkles that turned me off. I'm not into cougars, lol.

Hope my secret Santa likes some nice corals :DB)

I'm filled with excitement

I don't have a lot of extra cash to buy stuff so i hope corals will be sufficient

2014SecretSantaN-R.jpg

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/'>inTank Media Baskets

As an added bonus shop directly from us and we can drop ship right to your recipient if needed. It saves on shipping twice!!

We can add special messages personalized in your user name and add special touches which are fun. If you don't know, we are the leader in specialized fun touches on orders.

Save on the order using coupon code WETWATER and look like a rockstar making your $20-$30 gift total go farther!

Contact us ahead or just after an order to arrange specialized service.

We are more than a manufacture of All-In-One filtration upgrades. We sell hundreds of discount dry goods perfect for Secret Santa gift giving.

Give the gift of wet water, it's only American

I also got candy and autographed pictures. My santa was awesome last year.

FBACA4A4.jpg

C7DA6633.jpg

10940D44.jpg

28738ADE.jpg

Holy shit a reactor! Wow! lucky you, just what I want! haha, trying to convince the wife to let me buy one!

Archived