ReefCleaners.org

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

Id like to send out some frags as a secret Santa.... is this alright? i have some gorgeous pieces

Yeah we'll just have to make sure your person can take them.

If anyone can't take frags say so in your wishlist.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we PM you(Eisernes) our name and address? Then you'll randomly give us one from another entry, we order the gift and send to their address, and ours shows up sometime after this?

Just want to check before I give out my info lol.

Here's my wishlist:

Aquaclear 30 for my QT+3 pack of foam inserts - total here is like $31ish.
Rio Plus 1000 - fluctuates in price a lot. I got one for $18 for a buddy and didn't get one for myself. :(
Dual timer w/ separate outlets - this exact one
20lb Fiji pink sand
American DJ power switcher

Update: would also be thrilled with a PicO gift card if they have them.

Update 2: For BIG spenders I'd freaking LOVE a 2015 Lotus Exige w/ IPS shifting(the paddle shift version). Preferred color would be the Ardent Red, with Ivory white leather, Diamond cut black wheels, and Premium Roadster Pack. If possible (unsure if you can have both) I'd also like the Race Pack and Convenience pack.

If that's not doable I'd take a CAD Lights PLS 50 Elite, or a Jebao RW4. :)

I think that's all for now. Might update later on though.

I would also LOVE a frag of ORA Hyacinth birdsnest, can't find it anywhere locally. This might be too much though when shipping is included. No biggie. I'd be open to pretty zoa's shipped 2 day as well. :)

So we PM you(Eisernes) our name and address? Then you'll randomly give us one from another entry, we order the gift and send to their address, and ours shows up sometime after this?

Just want to check before I give out my info lol.

Here's my wishlist:

Aquaclear 30 for my QT

Rio Plus 1000 - fluctuates in price a lot. I got one for $18 for a buddy and didn't get one for myself. :(

Dual timer w/ separate outlets - this exact one

20lb Fiji pink sand

American DJ power switcher

I think that's all for now. Might update later on though.

I would also LOVE a frag of ORA Hyacinth birdsnest, can't find it anywhere locally. This might be too much though when shipping is included. No biggie. I'd be open to pretty zoa's shipped 2 day as well. :)

Right. You give me your address and I will give it to a random secret person who will send you goodies, then I will give you the address of someone else and you will send them goodies. It could be the same person but chances are it won't be. I will be the only one who knows who got who until the gifts arrive. We will have a separate thread for people to show what they got because that is a whole other thing to track for the raffles in December.

Count me in! I'll PM in a second and figure out what in the world I want on this wishlist...

Wishlist:

-AIO kit for a 5.5gal? Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome.

-Could always use more salt, so either Red Sea Coral Pro (black bucket) or Reef Crystals?

-SeaSquirt Feeder

-Adorable little frag plugs, and super glue gel. And speaking of which, fragging supplies. xD

-Phytochrom or Reef Phytoplankton?

-Longer tweezers/forceps.

-Maybe a Unique Corals frag, if something shows up on sale? :] Are there other places with low shipping prices? I'm a sucker for cyphastrea/LPS/zoas.

-Gift cards! Somewhere with berghia nudibranches. >> Or BRS, Amazon, DrsF&S, etc. Does paypal have gift cards? I dunno, I'm easy to please.

That should all be within price range, and probably less than the budget. Right? Right.

Well this ol' guy is in....

I've participated in the SS for the last few years and I enjoy seeing what folks get.

But I'm callin' out Lawnman, he needs to get his name in here. I know the lawn business had to be good this year!! B)

1.) 55 gallon bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt

2.) 1 year subscription to Coral mag....

3.) Hanna Alk or Cal reagents

jedimasterben

My list:

Yeah, I don't really have one. Get me a coffee mug of some sort (or several), larger-volume preferably. The crazier the better :)

And if you insist on something reef-related, as well, then I could always use some ROX 0.8 carbon, or livestock (there is a separate address for sending livestock, though, I've made Eisernes aware of it).

:)

So I'm in on this for sure.

Wish List:

Frag Kit

Frag discs (larger ones preferred)

LPS coral food (pellet or the docs eggs)

Small magnetic frag rack

Zoa, SPS, or LPS frags of any kind are welcome (love zoas, acans, and brains)

Any hannah colorimeter.

Coral feeding tool

This is in no particular order. Also some items may be outside price range but I plan on going above it anyways. (I don't buy anyone else anything anyways lol)

: Must of been a member here for 6 months by Nov 1st with 100 posts.

I'd like to sign up, but I'm shy of the posts. Longtime lurker, but I really don't think spamming the forums before Nov 1st to meet the requirement is going to help my standing in the community, haha.

I'll pm my info, and if accepted, my wish list is open to anything reef related. Anything. From filter floss to a zoa frag. I like surprises. ;)

I'd like to sign up, but I'm shy of the posts. Longtime lurker, but I really don't think spamming the forums before Nov 1st to meet the requirement is going to help my standing in the community, haha.

I'll pm my info, and if accepted, my wish list is open to anything reef related. Anything. From filter floss to a zoa frag. I like surprises. ;)

You don't need to spam, just... participate like it's going out of style! 8D Anyway, good luck!

I have 100 posts a day.

Archived