Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely adore the LC Petroglyphs. I mean, come on. How can you look at them and not be awed?

rYM2AHel.jpg

Ricordeas also hold a dear place in my heart. Nubby little anemones. :wub:

fEfIsGnl.jpg

And then there's cyphastrea, which is a lovely little showstopper that could easily take over a tank, and plenty of others, but I'll keep this short.

Too many corals to have a favorite, but those acans above definitely caught my eye, plus, this would be a great way for me to get back into the hobby. Been getting the itch again.

One of my favorite corals is my Rasta's which grows like weeds in my custom PicO Aquariums tank that Chris built perfectly to my exact specifications... Come to think of it - The 5g would look perfect in my new office to get my peers into the hobby!

post-45321-0-34881400-1409714314_thumb.jpg

My favorite fish is my black and white clown. Something about the crisp white in contrast with such a perfect pitch black color makes the fish extremely beautiful and elegant. Would love to be able to win this giveaway! Thank you to all the parties involved to give everyone this awesome opportunity. ?

post-80254-0-86844200-1409717471_thumb.jpg

My favourite corals are those in the Euphyllia genus, which include Frogspawn, Hammer and Torch corals. They are easy to keep, and create a lot of movement in the tank.

my favorite fish is the potter wrasse, sadly mine past away today after getting trapped in between the frag rank and the tank glass. will get another one soon

Archived