ReefCleaners.org

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

How on earth did I miss this one? Awesome giveaway... may whoever wins it do something equally worthy with the prize. And post moar pics while doing it. ;)

And juuuuuuuust in case Christopher Marks & co elect to take pity entries:

Dwarf hermit crabs. As many different kinds as can be found. White-claws are my current favorites.

post-70644-0-20363200-1409670359_thumb.jpg

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! WHAT A COOL GIVEAWAY!!!!!

okay, I'm done yelling, and first of all, thanks to the sponsors for doing this, this is way cool.. PicO tank lit with a Nanobox light is going to be a winner no matter what, then you stuff some Legendary corals in there? that's going to be legen.. wait for it.. DARY!!!

I'd love to win that desktop setup.. some GREAT stuff there.. my favorite fish, well, that's a tough question, but I'd probably say my original perc clown in my avatar, she's my oldest fish.. favorite coral, probably anything euphyllia.. favorite invert would have to be clamses, I love me some clam..

how could you not love clams??

12541366105_e3a21029ee_c.jpg
Untitled by GHill762, on Flickr

this is so RAD!

i'm hoping that i'll get to a point where

i can keep a rock flower anemone. but

hoenstly, there are so many beautiful marine

life. i'm always amazed by the new things

i find in people's tanks when they share fotos.

What a great contest. Favorite fish would be the Tail Spot Blenny, favorite coral would have to be acans and my favorite invert would be a toss up between clams and pom pom crabs.

My favorite right now is my dragon faced pipefish named Nessie

smJIO2R.png?1

Thanks to all the generous sponsors and NR for hosting this awesome giveaway! Good luck everyone ;)

Awesome giveaway!

My favorite aquarium inhabitant is a clownfish (soooo original, right? But George is the cutest!)

81756e2b-9fed-4194-a74d-87cda8ae00ae_zps

George: Don't photograph coral! FEED ME!!

photo31_zps73f7a564.jpg

Archived