Cultivated Reef

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow some great stuff on here, lately I have had a fascination with leopard wrasses I have two potters and normal leopard...I added a blue star yesterday and OMG! Its such a beautiful fish. I also added a chevron tang and that is a beautiful fish as well BUT....my favorite fish is hands down the picasso clown fish. Heres my bali/snowcasso mix, I will soon add a gladiator picasso for her to bond :)

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/igarc009/media/Atlas_zps4b75a48c.jpg.html'>Atlas_zps4b75a48c.jpg

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/igarc009/media/Athena2_zps0d0fbcfa.jpg.html'>Athena2_zps0d0fbcfa.jpg

Hopig to start a nano tank soon, but currently have a 60gal reef tank. One of the favorites in my current tank is the trio of Sexy Shrimp that all share a small bubble tip anemone :)

Tricolor A. valida is my favorite right now. I just got it the other day fragged from a beautiful mother colony. I can't wait for it to get its color back.

BattleAthletics

good luck to everyone but mostly BA

Thanks for the shout out bro.

Oooooooh, I might actually enter this one.

Oh wait, this post means I have............to give my earnings to BA! :wub:omgomgomg:tears:

My new favorite fishy: geometric perchlet :wub:

OoOoO, dats a nice one.

Id like to enter with the Fabulous stonefish, it is such a beautiful fish, it never gets the recognition it deserves.

toxic10-reef-stonefish_13499_600x450.jpg

Hey everyone! I am new here to this forum. My most favorite piece of coral that I have is my brain Duncan... I just love the way it will eat its food, when my skunk shrimp lets it.

Archived