Innovative Marine Aquariums

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnnnnn you scuba steve !!! Let's see pictures alreadyyyyy :D

Nice my lfs got a boat load of gold torches so I thought that was it where's the pics??

Haha they are in my 45g for now while they get settled.

Haven't been home so I'll try to snap some when I get home. Hopefully they are fully opened and happy.

Also, I got some WOW Palys! And some blastos and a Nassarius snail. :)

So jealous of you guys that find this awesome stuff at your LFS. The selection here is terrible. I bet if I asked for a gold torch they'd think was talking about the olympics or hockey something. :lol:

Have you had any issues yet with your mini maxi trying to eat anything? I really want to put one in my 3 gallon, but everything I read says they eat small fish. Yours and ninja's make me drool.

So jealous of you guys that find this awesome stuff at your LFS. The selection here is terrible. I bet if I asked for a gold torch they'd think was talking about the olympics or hockey something. :lol:

Have you had any issues yet with your mini maxi trying to eat anything? I really want to put one in my 3 gallon, but everything I read says they eat small fish. Yours and ninja's make me drool.

Yes, I got lucky with my LFS. Main reason why I support them. The owner is super friendly and amazing.

And my maxi mini is doing so well. I'm still waiting for my porcelain to come out of hiding so the maxi can host him. I haz no fish so I wouldn't know how good they are with them. :)

Yes, I got lucky with my LFS. Main reason why I support them. The owner is super friendly and amazing.

And my maxi mini is doing so well. I'm still waiting for my porcelain to come out of hiding so the maxi can host him. I haz no fish so I wouldn't know how good they are with them. :)

D'oh! I don't know why, but for some reason I was thinking you had a tsb. Is that in your other tank?

And while we're on the subject of anime, I'm going to show my girly-ness and say that Ouran is the best anime of all time. OF ALL TIME. :lol: Actually I just watched the first episode of Noragami based on the conversation here, and I like it so far. I'll be settling into Netflix and a few episodes of it here in a bit.

D'oh! I don't know why, but for some reason I was thinking you had a tsb. Is that in your other tank?

And while we're on the subject of anime, I'm going to show my girly-ness and say that Ouran is the best anime of all time. OF ALL TIME. :lol: Actually I just watched the first episode of Noragami based on the conversation here, and I like it so far. I'll be settling into Netflix and a few episodes of it here in a bit.

Lol no my TSB is in my 45. :)

And ooooooh god! My wife loves Ouran lol

Noragami is super fun. But my fav anime right now is Fairy Tail! It's amazing. Only girly anime I liked was Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2. :P

Haha, your wife has good taste. I have so much Ouran stuff. Even a stuffed Tamaki's bear I had signed by Vic Mignogna at Comic Con a couple years ago.

I remember watching a couple episodes of Fairy Tail, but I think it was right around the time we were moving and I never made it very far. I'll have to watch it again.

Haha, your wife has good taste. I have so much Ouran stuff. Even a stuffed Tamaki's bear I had signed by Vic Mignogna at Comic Con a couple years ago.

I remember watching a couple episodes of Fairy Tail, but I think it was right around the time we were moving and I never made it very far. I'll have to watch it again.

Haha she has a big kyoya poster in our game room. Lol.

And all the dvds and whatnot.

Fairy tail is so funny and awesome. It will have you laughing so hard. Haha seriously.

And I have to confess, I watched Fruits Basket once :P

Gold Hammer too?! What?! Lucky you.

Yessir! Both pieces for $100! Plus a freebie.

The hammer has 3 heads and the torch is one big head. :D

pics or it didn't happen...

I took some yesterday but they don't show their true colors. Could've been because only the hydra was on. I'll take some on today with the t5s on.

Ok here's some pics. I couldn't get the right colors on my phone camera. But I promise they are gold. :)

Torch.

15352115321_ebdda71a11_b.jpg

Hammer (don't even look gold in the pic)

15355304195_f6f4473f8e_b.jpg

that torch is awesome! my gold torch became brown torch...blah. i may just sell it for like $10 soon cuz i get sad looking at it.

Damn dude,that torch is sexy !!!

Nice!!

Thanks everyone!! :)

That torch is super bright! And that hammer is just as yellow on the tips. I just can't get a good shot of it.

Archived