Innovative Marine Aquariums

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Not the best pics but here it goes.

Plate waking up. :wub:

15211290262_a59b2fb20c_b.jpg

Kaleidoscopes that need to color up. :(

15025108807_6a5d295e2a_b.jpg

Dragon's breath and cheap morph of Space Monsters.

15024897209_12d3a988b6_b.jpg

Tiny Red Hornets.

15024993390_7bd21ff971_b.jpg

ID on these???

15208624441_c22927630e_b.jpg

Pissed off Sympodium lol

15188658686_944bf5882a_b.jpg

ID on Gorgonian???

15208625171_3380ef4d9d_b.jpg

FTS

15211292892_66d42b4ee9_b.jpg

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn man,looking slick as hell,like digs it ;) !! Those Zoa's in the pic before the blue/green sympodium,FUEGOOOOOOO .

haha i wish i knew what they are called!

Need more coral in there tho lol

Indeed, that Gorgonian looks nice. Never even heard/seen that coral before....thinking I need one for my tank!

It's been awesome seeing this tank from start to now. Even though the tank is looking great now, I'm suspecting it will start to really take off in the next few weeks.

As a newbie reefer, seeing your tank gets me envious and motivated. This hobby is awesome!

Indeed, that Gorgonian looks nice. Never even heard/seen that coral before....thinking I need one for my tank!

It's been awesome seeing this tank from start to now. Even though the tank is looking great now, I'm suspecting it will start to really take off in the next few weeks.

As a newbie reefer, seeing your tank gets me envious and motivated. This hobby is awesome!

Thanks! :)

Gorgonias are awesome man! I just wish i knew if this is a photosynthetic or not. Hopefully it survives! ;)

And it will start to take off. More corals coming up! :)

so fresh so clean!

Thanks man! :happydance:

:droolz: looking swift man. Try feeding some phyto or something for filter feeders and see if it catches anything.

getting phyto this week :)

Looking at the gorgonian, it looks like it's shedding?

Is not as red anymore and there's little tiny red detrius right under the gorg.

Yet, it still has massive PE.

The hell? Lol

LPS !!! Acans or some Chalices,no one ever does chalices amymore.. Hmpppp.

I'll be on the lookout for a chalice tomorrow. :D

Acans I know for sure my lfs has some :)

The only chalices I can ever find for cheap are Hollywood Stunners. I'm a cheap ass,I know. Acro's I'll pay a few bucks for though :)

I say Acan's all over da sandbed doe ;)

The only chalices I can ever find for cheap are Hollywood Stunners. I'm a cheap ass,I know. Acro's I'll pay a few bucks for though :)

I say Acan's all over da sandbed doe ;)

Lol I have a few friends with some chalices. Ill ask around.

A Hollywood stunner would be cool also. :)

Get a frogspawn they are soon to be endangered and banned from the trade.

I know! Dang it.

Ill try and get one tomorrow :)

Ok just texted my LFS owner.

He has only big chalices. :(

Has indo frogs.

Has acans for sure.

Has a purple nem crab and maxi minis!!! :D

Might pick some up tomorrow :D

Damn,frogspawns are headed towards being endangered ? Wow,that's crazy. Before you know it nothing will be able to be pulled from the ocean which,I think would be best for the ocean,but what can ya do ?

So today's the day huh ?

Damn,frogspawns are headed towards being endangered ? Wow,that's crazy. Before you know it nothing will be able to be pulled from the ocean which,I think would be best for the ocean,but what can ya do ?

So today's the day huh ?

Yeah man. 20 species. It's a good thing. But again we take them out of the ocean to preserve them. Since we know our society is polluting the oceans and destroying the reefs anyway. We will have no natural reefs in the ocean in the future with the hobby or not. So might as well try and preserve them.

But yes, today I'm getting some livestock hopefully since I'm also switching stands on the 45g and cleaning my sump as well as doing some mods on it. I also have to rearrange my wires and add a skim waste collector to my skimmer. Such a fun day! :D

Quick update.

Im servicing an AC on a VW today so I would not be switching my stand on the 45g til tomorrow.

Which means getting some corals today for sure! :D

Absolutely man,I agree. 95% of humans could give a damn about our oceans/reefs. Which is the sad parts. I know we have farms ( in the oceans ) that're harvesting/growing frags JUST for this hobby,which is nice. It just sucks in a sense because for the longest time Acro's were the ones on the severely endangered species,and while lps and softies were over looked and severely just taken from the ocean,now they are heading in the same direction.

Hopefully we are able to take action and preserve our reefs for our kids kids to enjoy,but idk if we'll make it that far.

Archived