Coral Vue Hydros

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way you feel is honorable but that is what hospitals are counting on. Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread so congratulations on winning the skimmer. I'm going to save up a little and get one myself for my PicO Aquariums 5gal AIO. My Mantis shrimp is a messy eater and i need all the nutrient export i can get Haha.

Haha no problem. You can always come and ego e anything in here. :)

And I can now finally add a fish!!!

Maybe. Lol

Congrats on winning the skimmer!

Can't wait to see how it looks and works!!

Thank you!!! :)

Me too. I'm excited!!!! :D

So where the pics of this skimmer,aye ?

What kinda fish are you thinking man ?

Haha it hasn't shipped yet! Patience young grasshopper! ;)

And probably a trimma. Idk yet.

Get a little goby <3

Yes! A trimma! :)

Haha it hasn't shipped yet! Patience young grasshopper! ;)

And probably a trimma. Idk yet.

Yes! A trimma! :)

Ohhhh *squeals like little girl*

Ohhhh *squeals like little girl*

Going to check if my LFS can get it in stock. Otherwise I'm going to have to order it online. Which will be a ton of money for shipping but I'll consider it.

If you can get some Trimma's from your store,that would be awesome. I've found them hard to come by here. A couple of places have asked for a deposit of some sort,which is crazy,but I can see why.

Hahaha,I'm super impatient even when it's not my stuff lmao.

If you can get some Trimma's from your store,that would be awesome. I've found them hard to come by here. A couple of places have asked for a deposit of some sort,which is crazy,but I can see why.

Hahaha,I'm super impatient even when it's not my stuff lmao.

Yeah I have a new LFS that gets pretty much any fish. I'll have to contact them when I get the skimmer :)

Unique Corals has trimmas and their shipping is only $19. Not bad if you throw a couple corals in the cart as well. ;)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaatt!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaatt!!!

Yup, yup. I haven't bought anything personally from them, but they've gotten good reviews here on nr. I'm always tempted because of the cheap shipping.

Yup, yup. I haven't bought anything personally from them, but they've gotten good reviews here on nr. I'm always tempted because of the cheap shipping.

Same here but their coral prices can be higher than other vendors to offset the cheap shipping.

BUY THEM!!!!

Haha no money amigo :(

I'll take a look at it. Maybe I can get a few people locally to make an order. Wouldn't mind paying a bit more of they have the trimma in stock. Everywhere I look are sold out.

Same here but their coral prices can be higher than other vendors to offset the cheap shipping.

There's always a catch :( too good to be true lol

Also. Dunno if any of you saw my post for magazines on the market section.

Well I asked our local fb page and...

15719611645_7bedba5d40_b.jpg

SKIMMMMMA ?!

You know it brothaaaa! :D

Package :)

15785245502_3522cf751e_b.jpg

In the box :D

15781801031_c8141b6bef_b.jpg

Outside the tank omgomgomg

15759981716_971b6e6ba5_b.jpg

Anyone have one? Would like to know what kind of air pump to buy and how high is yours adjusted.

I have one =). Love it. I have the whisper 20 gallon pump. you can get it on amazon for like $12.

I'll check it out! How high is yours? I see it has these 2 rubber seals to adjust the height of the airstone and a screw on the side to adjust the height of the body. Just don't know what those 2 would be at. Guess ill have to adjust it first.

I have one =). Love it. I have the whisper 20 gallon pump. you can get it on amazon for like $12.

This right?

The 10-20gals?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0009YHU6Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1415926557&sr=8-2π=AC_SX200_QL40

I'll check it out! How high is yours? I see it has these 2 rubber seals to adjust the height of the airstone and a screw on the side to adjust the height of the body. Just don't know what those 2 would be at. Guess ill have to adjust it first.

This right?

The 10-20gals?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0009YHU6Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1415926557&sr=8-2π=AC_SX200_QL40

yup, 10-20 gallons. the pump will come with a valve adapter that you can also use to adjust how much air goes through the tube. you need to buy your own airline tubing too i think. it didn't come with any right?

Archived