ReefCleaners.org

Simone's Mandarin Manor (Fusion 20) - Moving Madness

Simone

Got2envy did that move too. Big tubs with heaters and battery powered air pumps I believe. PM her for the info. I think she did lose some things, but it was mostly successful.

Congratulations on the new job and relocation!!!!!!!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simone! Do you have a recent FTS of this tank?

I really loved the way your Mandarin Motel looked but see you haven't gotten a recent FTS of the Manor!

Thank you for everyone's advice. Putting the coral in the old 8 gallon is a great idea.

I don't have a new FTS but I will get one soon. The closest thing is the video I have in the first post of this thread.

Honestly, right now I think it does not look as nice as the 8 gallon because I have not been putting a lot of time or money into filling it out. Once I start working perhaps I will have the money to add some new corals.

• 1 month later...
HighEndOfTheLow

Just came across this thread and what an awesome thread it is, Congratulations on the job, did you manage to get your tank and contents over to your new location?

i'd love to see more of this tank and how it came out / a rebuild.

• 2 months later...
Sivart1090

Such an awesome tank! I've been trying to get my hands on some more gorgs but they are hard to find. That spiral wire is beautiful! Where did you get your hands on those:)

Archived