Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Super Duper Awesome 25

snailflipper

snailflipper

I really like the looks of those clowns, saw some mochas the other day I would like to have, but still in the research/planning stage of my very first tank!

Ive seem them before! Pretty cool looking. What size tank are you planning to get?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure I want to do something in the 20-30 gallon range, on the fence about whether to get an all in one such as the biocube or to just get a tank and do as simple of a setup as possible.

snailflipper

Pretty sure I want to do something in the 20-30 gallon range, on the fence about whether to get an all in one such as the biocube or to just get a tank and do as simple of a setup as possible.

Just make sure you do it exactly how you want it haha! Its good you've been planning it out though.

snailflipper

so cool how much were the pair?

They were $60 for the two. Couldn't pass it up. Glad I got them instead of the snowflakes :D!

snailflipper

Wow, that is soooo cheap, like the best deal. Glad you jumped on those.

Me as well! Really enjoying them so far. My opinion they had a lot better color then the snowflakes.

snailflipper

The fish on the right of that picture looks like it has a mustache haha :happy:

Yeah it does! Haha I didn't even notice that.

Progress! Is it bad I've had one of my clowns for over 4 months and the other for 2 weeks and still haven't decided on a name? Lol

snailflipper

Progress! Is it bad I've had one of my clowns for over 4 months and the other for 2 weeks and still haven't decided on a name? Lol

Haha it's alright I haven't either! Wayne is my six line in the background. Not sure what to name the pair. Gotta think of something catchy. Looking on my phone now I realize how hard it is to see him back there!

Haha it's alright I haven't either! Wayne is my six line in the background. Not sure what to name the pair. Gotta think of something catchy. Looking on my phone now I realize how hard it is to see him back there!

Haha I didn't even see him until you just pointed it out!

snailflipper

Wayne is very cute.

Hmmmm, names for the clowns.......

Daisy and Duke?

:lol:

oooo that is good! :D

Haha I didn't even see him until you just pointed it out!

My photography skills are just to good for you! :lol:

snailflipper

nice colors on those zoas, prettttyyyy.

Thank you! I was having the hardest time showing what they looked like with the camera. Let's just say I had to edit the picture a lot :lol:

snailflipper

Alright so I have some awful news... Turns out that when I was doing research about ich someone on here said wait 4 weeks before adding fish again. Well turns out I should have done more research and thus waited longer. Seeing that all my corals came from the infected tank (Fluval spec) it has spread into the 25 gallon rather quickly :tears:... Rough stuff... Even me being paranoid and checking the fish everyday I've already lost wayne the six line... I noticed it last night and when I got home from work today he was nowhere in sight. Well anyways both clowns have it but they are eating like pigs so I'm hoping for the best and that they pull through. I've already decided to see what happens naturally. If they survive I will be more than excited. The stress that will come from moving into a QT tank will surely kill them I think. So anyways lets hope for the best!

Archived