Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Can it make your water, WETTER? Chemi Pure-Blue

inTank

We all know that Chemi Pure makes your water wet, that is if you use it in an inTank Media Basket

But is it possible for your water to be even wetter????

Well the gang and Boyd Enterprises think so! Introducing Chemi Pure Blue

Chemi-pure Blue is specially created for fantastic results in reef and marine aquariums. The new proprietary blend of premium, low-dust pelletized carbon and high capacity ion-exchange resins are skillfully combined to created a superior all-in-one filter media in a nylon bag. Chemi-pure Blue significantly reduces organic compounds and phosphates while raising redox and helping stabilize pH for a healthy, crystal clear aquarium.

It comes in two sizes prepackaged in convenient mesh bags:

11 oz

1398717660682-615957323.jpeg

5.5 oz

1398717995544-135545690.jpeg

11ozbag.jpg

Grab a bag today and experience the wettest water EVER!! If you dare.....

Sign up for our mailing list to be the first to know of exclusive deals and new product updates

EmailSignupSM.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

I don't remember what the guy from Boyd told us, but man it was super awesome. My friend used this in his tank and it went clear within a day.

But it's basically Chemi-Pure Elite with Purigen all in one bag, so you don't have to buy both anymore. :)

Could it be better than Elite?!

The white stuff in the bottom of the bag looks identical to purigen

CPB is a super media!!!!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

What do the "High Grade Ion Exchange Resins" do for our reef tanks?

Besides making your water wetter, it reduces organic compounds and phosphates while raising redox and helping stabilize pH for a healthy, crystal clear aquarium. You may experience a cure for cancer.

llama roadkill

Chocolate is bait for the hookers

How should I set the trap up? Like a huge box being held up by a twig with a chocolate bar in it?

How should I set the trap up? Like a huge box being held up by a twig with a chocolate bar in it?

if you buy a can of Chemi Pure Blue I will include the instructions

llama roadkill

if you buy a can of Chemi Pure Blue I will include the instructions

I just bought Chemi Pure Elite the other day! Damn you Stevie!

Islandoftiki

Hey man your wife make custom mugs? Pm me, the last Ben loved. Specific not just marine.

PM'ed you. We can do custom designs if it's within the scope of our talents. I've been doing some of the decorations as well lately. Apparently I have some talent for that kind of stuff.

Besides making your water wetter, it reduces organic compounds and phosphates while raising redox and helping stabilize pH for a healthy, crystal clear aquarium. You may experience a cure for cancer.

Nope. Ion exchange resins do none of those things in saltwater. Maybe I should have clarified my question: What do the ion exchange resins *actually* do for our reef tanks?

Archived