SaltCritters.com

Kirby's 20 gallon long (picture heavy)

kirbaay

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hockeyhead019

I bet all the fluid movement of the soft corals is amazing to watch.

If that's not a subtle request for a video idk what is lol... can't say I disagree with it

Damn Kirbaay! Tank is looking amazing, love the colors. I bet all the fluid movement of the soft corals is amazing to watch.

Thanks man!

and IT IS amazing to watch all of the movement in the corals especially the Goniopora. I will post a video here hopefully today if i get off of work early enough!

2 wp10s in there would be awesome

i was about to buy 1 wp10 but i am upgrading tanks here in the next month so i am not worried. 2 wp10s would be way to much in my tank haha

If that's not a subtle request for a video idk what is lol... can't say I disagree with it

i should hopefully post a video this afternoon!

Wow, tank looks great man! Not sure how I missed this thead for so long.

Thanks! it has been hiding :blink: lol

What tank are you upgrading to Kirby?

a 40 breeder! the big brother to my tank right now haha

i plan on having one rock dedicated to the Euphylia family :lol:

Hey! How do you like the 7D?

Yo! I like it alot, i have had it for 4 years and it has been my work horse because I take photos for a living. it has a lot of options when it comes to shutter speed, ISO, aperture..etc. i actually want to upgrade to the 5d mark iii here soon though!

Paandemonium

Yo! I like it alot, i have had it for 4 years and it has been my work horse because I take photos for a living. it has a lot of options when it comes to shutter speed, ISO, aperture..etc. i actually want to upgrade to the 5d mark iii here soon though!

Can you compare it to a 70D? I can't decide which to get. If you decide to sell and the price is right id def be down to buy it from you

Can you compare it to a 70D? I can't decide which to get. If you decide to sell and the price is right id def be down to buy it from you

Uhh yours is better lol :)

Damn Kirbaay! Tank is looking amazing, love the colors. I bet all the fluid movement of the soft corals is amazing to watch.

video as requested!!

http://vimeo.com/102420599

You sure? All I really see is a floppy screen and two more mega pixels

i wish i could have the flip out screen... there has been so many times i have needed it. and 20 megapixels is a lot, i personally think it would be a downgrade your camera is a lot newer than the 7D. which lenses are you using? i have some expensive ones that help with the quality of my pictures

Great looking tank and pictures. Following for more. Future totm?

Thanks! TOTM would be an honor! sadly I am taking this tank down here in the next few months and moving every thing to a 40 gallon breeder so maybe that could be TOTM :)

Finally after 5 months of having my bubble tip anemone one of my clowns decided to host it!!

14891905965_d5641e3260_h.jpg

going to have a sump on the 40b?

Maybe :rolleyes:

I placed this order today actually!!

uuQrUK0l.png

8hENHhl.png

i had that many points because they refunded me my money on my first order because I forgot to add the sock holder at first.

Spiderguardnano

FTW go with a rimless tank

Kirby your tank is sick as well as your photos

I follow you on ig

Is a blemished overflow cheaper? If so what's the damages on it?

FTW go with a rimless tank

Kirby your tank is sick as well as your photos

I follow you on ig

Is a blemished overflow cheaper? If so what's the damages on it?

i want to make it a rimless but it has the black support bar up top.. whats up sdcoral_life!

i actually dont know what a blemished overflow is... lol i got that one for like $60 from glass-holes.com

Beautiful tank Kirbaay, following along :)

Thank you!!

update on my new tank just recevied this in the mail today! getting my protein skimmer and return pump tomorrow

ZKh1Sj1.png

Archived