Innovative Marine Aquariums

ETucc's Fluval Spec V ~ Nano Box!

ETucc

yeah this is true. that's the led game though, half the time it just makes me wish i had a big enough tank for a MH bulb.

You have a decent fixture now so don't worry about it too much. And an MH bulb would be sick and just simpler haha.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my new light fixture finally arrived from slowngreen... Nano Box Eco! He was cool as fudge and sent me some reef magazines too! Thanks buddy.

IMG_20141203_145332263_zpspdjqfxtu.jpg

Rainbows galore... Excuse the mess.

IMG_20141203_150225983_HDR_zpsd7lk2cze.j

i got a fat paycheck this week so if you want to meet up at ultimate coral this weekend let me know, i can give you the zoa frag there as well.

theres another company right near my house (M&M coral), i havent dealt with them yet but from what i can tell people like them and they deal with a lot of higher end frags. (mark at ultimate coral seriously has retarded low prices on his "ultra's", as well as a lot of high end selections)

you need to join the South Eastern Pa Saltwater aquarium classifieds on facebook. it's pretty much a free DVRC

Dude your tank just looks perfect. The light is a fantastic addition - huge congrats buddy. Really like the color.

I also love how clean it looks - and that you don't have the lid on. Love it.

Be careful and add corals slowly okay mate, can't wait to see!!

i got a fat paycheck this week so if you want to meet up at ultimate coral this weekend let me know, i can give you the zoa frag there as well.

theres another company right near my house (M&M coral), i havent dealt with them yet but from what i can tell people like them and they deal with a lot of higher end frags. (mark at ultimate coral seriously has retarded low prices on his "ultra's", as well as a lot of high end selections)

you need to join the South Eastern Pa Saltwater aquarium classifieds on facebook. it's pretty much a free DVRC

I'll PM you soon about UC. I'm off work all weekend and I think we need to do shit right, if you know what I mean... I just need a water change and I'll be good.

Dude your tank just looks perfect. The light is a fantastic addition - huge congrats buddy. Really like the color.

I also love how clean it looks - and that you don't have the lid on. Love it.

Be careful and add corals slowly okay mate, can't wait to see!!

Your so awesome man, thank you. Your tank is an inspiration, as well as many other on here. I'm mad I don't pay attention to tank threads and make more comments, but I've just been busy with life, and trying to get my own tank in order.

I've had a lot of hiccups but I think I'm ready to take things to the next level and get some frags. :D

So this is where the light went <_< . Hahah I was second in line to get the light. Tank Looks great! Cant wait to see what you do with the light and tank combo

Wow Evan, very nice. I'm glad that the nano box is working out so well!

I can only hope my tank turns out to look half as good as yours do once I add some frags!

Fish look amazing dude!!

Thanks dude! I just took a slow-motion video of my fish during feeding time but I can't upload it.... my internet is acting strange and my phone won't connect to wi-fi. <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived