Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

got my stuff last week. I was afraid I was going to lose it because the neighbor grabbed the wrong package.. actually had another delivery they put right on the front porch and this was in the mailbox. I got cold here. My little 5 gal prop tank is crawling with pods right now.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna need monthly supply :)

You got it!

got my stuff last week. I was afraid I was going to lose it because the neighbor grabbed the wrong package.. actually had another delivery they put right on the front porch and this was in the mailbox. I got cold here. My little 5 gal prop tank is crawling with pods right now.

Glad to hear it! Good luck with the prop tank

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my package from Tim. Arrived in 2 days and the water had a light yellow tint to it, which I think is food for the pods. I could see the pods moving all around the bottle, with plenty of food to eat.

Buy From Tim, and I will explain why.

He created a label and dropped off the package on Monday, which was Presidents Day. Of course the USPS was closed, so he informed me the package could come a day late. Come Wednesday he contacted me and let me know that USPS lost the package, and there was no update on the tracking information. He took the initiative to send out a brand new shipment to me, to cover the one that had been "lost." He gave me the tracking number for the new package he sent out.

He was very on top of the situation and in my book is a very honest business man/person. I look forward to seeing the pods populate in my tank.

Are you still selling pods?

I am also interested!

Hey Fellas, I have plenty to go around! Please PM me and we can works through the details.

If anybody is interested in what I do while I'm not shipping copepods :happy:

Holy hell, thats awesome. I am currently leaning to UF/UF Honors.... Would be amazing to be part of that.

Holy hell, thats awesome. I am currently leaning to UF/UF Honors.... Would be amazing to be part of that.

We've got a great program if you're looking into the Marine Sciences. Otherwise you can still earn your sci diver certs regardless of your major. Not to mention we have a SCUBA club!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived